A weird type of love spell, that worked for me

Interesting, worth a shot. By the way did you make any offerings?

Yeah actually I burnt a lil bit of my hair in the fire. It’s basically a Zoroastrian Disrespect. That fire is the most holiest thing and we should not burn such things in it but that unholy fire is Sacred Ahriman and his Davas.

1 Like

Yeah actually I burnt a lil bit of my hair in the fire. It’s basically a Zoroastrian Disrespect. That fire is the most holiest thing and we should not burn such things in it but that unholy fire is Sacred Ahriman and his Davas.[/quote]

May the Fire of Ahura Mazda be corrupted always, Brother of the Druj!

1 Like

Yeah actually I burnt a lil bit of my hair in the fire. It’s basically a Zoroastrian Disrespect. That fire is the most holiest thing and we should not burn such things in it but that unholy fire is Sacred Ahriman and his Davas.[/quote]

May the Fire of Ahura Mazda be corrupted always, Brother of the Druj![/quote]
Hail Angra Mainyu!

1 Like

[quote=“John_Wizard, post:1, topic:9021”]So I was having success with spellcasting. Thought i should share a spell with you guys.
But before that let me make this clear that I’m NOT an initiate or an expert, so this spells may or may not work for everyone. And since it has been created by an uninitiated, there are possible dangers in this spell.

So I was got dumped by a girl a few months ago. I got lonely and taught I should use a spell to bring someone else. I had my eyes fixed upon another girl that time, and so I picked her for this.
I managed a signature of her and used it as my link. Holding it in my left hand…

I lighted a red candle on my desk and meditated on it until entered in a light trance. I also drawn the sigil of Asmoday and kept it with me.

After getting into a light trance I slowly vibrated"Zazas…Zazas…Nashatanada…Zazas" While keeping my eyes fixed upon the candles flame. While chanting this over and over I brought my attention back into my surroundings. Almost instantly the air begin to become heavy and thick.

When I was about fall into the rapture state I pulled my vision up to the point where the wall and the roof meet. And shouted

"Ba nam i Ahriman! I call forth the daemons of the other side, Come! Here my voice!, know my desires!
I lust for N.

Bring her to me in the name of darkness!

Agios o Baphomet!

It is my will …(Given a short statement of my will)

Now I moved my vision back and gazed into the Asmoday sigil while visualizing my will and started repeating his enn. As I went to the rapture state & the vision faded completely,
I moved my vision up in front of me and. I chanted:

"Asmoday! I call you forth to assist me influencing her to fall in love with me!

Make her beg for my gaze!

Make her lust for my love!

By all the powers of darkness, by this unholy black Magick my will be done!

Hail Ahriman! Hail Asmoday! Ave Baphomet!

So shall it be!
[Ended the rite by whispering “Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu” after I felt like all my desires are out I chanted an appropriate enochian key and left]

After a few hours later my friend called me who was friend with her telling me that she asked my number from him a told him to give it. It was almost 4am. I could sense how desperate she had became for me.

I’ve also taught this spell to some of my friends they all said it worked.
Use it if you like.
Thanks![/quote]

Chanted appropriate enchain key? What did you chant?

[quote=“tgiff2000, post:7, topic:9021”][quote=“John_Wizard, post:1, topic:9021”]So I was having success with spellcasting. Thought i should share a spell with you guys.
But before that let me make this clear that I’m NOT an initiate or an expert, so this spells may or may not work for everyone. And since it has been created by an uninitiated, there are possible dangers in this spell.

So I was got dumped by a girl a few months ago. I got lonely and taught I should use a spell to bring someone else. I had my eyes fixed upon another girl that time, and so I picked her for this.
I managed a signature of her and used it as my link. Holding it in my left hand…

I lighted a red candle on my desk and meditated on it until entered in a light trance. I also drawn the sigil of Asmoday and kept it with me.

After getting into a light trance I slowly vibrated"Zazas…Zazas…Nashatanada…Zazas" While keeping my eyes fixed upon the candles flame. While chanting this over and over I brought my attention back into my surroundings. Almost instantly the air begin to become heavy and thick.

When I was about fall into the rapture state I pulled my vision up to the point where the wall and the roof meet. And shouted

"Ba nam i Ahriman! I call forth the daemons of the other side, Come! Here my voice!, know my desires!
I lust for N.

Agios o Baphomet!

Now I moved my vision back and gazed into the Asmoday sigil while visualizing my will and started repeating his enn. As I went to the rapture state & the vision faded completely,

"Asmoday! I call you forth to assist me influencing her to fall in love with me!

So shall it be!
[Ended the rite by whispering “Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu” after I felt like all my desires are out I chanted an appropriate enochian key and left]

After a few hours later my friend called me who was friend with her telling me that she asked my number from him a told him to give it. It was almost 4am. I could sense how desperate she had became for me.

Use it if you like.
Thanks![/quote]

Chanted appropriate enchain key? What did you chant?[/quote]

2nd enochian key lol but use whatever works for you lol The Nineteen Enochian Keys | Encyclopedia Satanica

2 Likes

[quote=“John_Wizard, post:1, topic:9021”]So I was having success with spellcasting. Thought i should share a spell with you guys.

I lust for N.

Agios o Baphomet!

So shall it be!

Use it if you like.
Thanks![/quote]

Which enochian key did you read? I will try this one out :smiley:

Which enochian key did you read?

1 Like

Sorry for the late response :frowning: 2nd enochian key.

Can i do the second key to become more Sexappeal?
Or its the key 16 for IT better?
I read i think enochian Keys is only Working for 24 hours its Real?
I used today key 16 and yes it is usefull

2 Likes

You can also skip the enochian key if you like :slight_smile: It doesn’t effect the spell much :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing…I have 2 questions:
1.would this also work if i am a girl and i want to do this on a man ?
2.I dont have his signature or any DNA,besides his photo

1 Like

A photo will work just fine :slight_smile:
And it dosent matter wither you are a man or a women.

1 Like

Thanks ! :slight_smile:
Do you think, this works rather for lust or love? Because i dont want anything short term just like being an object of lust. I want this man to love me and stick with me

1 Like

Thats kinda hard to say. Altough I never had any such problems, but a good deal of megicians will tell you love spell is not good for long term relationships.

But honestly idk. I havent had any problems altough I must admit that every love spell I casted was with lustful intent.

I think I’d be better if you evoke a spirit as ask him / her to set you up with him.

2 Likes

You can make spirit powder; write hid DOB on 9 brown paper bag papers and burn them one by one in a cauldron while putting your intent in it. I usually chant something like ‘this is his mind, body and soul’ ‘this is (name of the person)’. After that I would use it to anoint candles or put in a jar, whatever you’re working with <3

2 Likes

“Stay away from love spells, kids.”

1 Like

haha

Do i have to say that too,when focusing on the sigil?

2 Likes

Yes. I’d do it😃

1 Like