A weird thing about subliminals

I heard lots of conflicting things about them so I decided after hearing a lot of valuable advice that I was gonna say fuck it and started doing my own thing.

When I followed the basic rules, I had little to no results. Now I listen to different Subliminals in several windows at the same time and have been seeing faster and more efficient results. I can see this becoming a problem after Lockdown is over but fuck I wish I started this sooner.

I’ll post some results when I get to test them on the “battlefield”

Lesson? Sometimes just do your own thing.

3 Likes

I feel like subliminals can be pretty effective cause they tend to stick to your subconscious mind easily than a spell/sigil and it could indeed alter your reality. It all goes down to how much faith you put into subliminals. For myself, well i’ve always wanted striking bright hazelish/light brown eyes (I have normal dark brown eyes) and I used subliminals last year to try it out and then I gave up halfway. Its good to develop a regular schedule of listening to them. The more u listen the more your subconscious gets the message and the more the biokinesis (or whatever u wanna call it) begins taking shape.
Feel free to share your results with me if you feel like it, i’d be interested to hear your experiences!

1 Like

Definitley…I agree wholeheartedly. :bouquet: Some of the best results I’ve received have been from changing things around and doing my own thing…put your personal spin on it and whatnot.

2 Likes

Get back into it. It takes a while to be honest and I’ll know bwcause I wasted half of the year switching and stopping despite getting decent results.

Yeah but some subliminals you only need to listen to once. The key is remaining constant but I also noticed that a rest day tends to help.

I plan on testing it out in the real world when Lockdown is over but I’ve noticed small results recently. I’ll tell you more when I get some major ones.

I like this method. I do believe we need to say, change rituals so that they cater for us as individuals. Also learning from others is probably the best thing you can do but should change it up so it feels more right for you.

2 Likes