A virgins horny tale

Escuse me. I’m 20

5 Likes

Ty alita :kissing_heart: :yum:

1 Like

Alright guys. I have the worst sleep. Been sleeping for like 14 to 18 hours. Gonna fix that before anything else lol.

4 Likes

How is it that you could only sleep 14-18 hours? I average 4 and 6 on a good night.

1 Like

Lol. I have a bad sleep schedule and no job😂

2 Likes

too much energy lost

2 Likes

reminds me to the thread that should have got me laid… (=_= ’ )

2 Likes

@dagar ADMIT IT, you ate not enough dicks!?
Thats unhealthy!!

2 Likes

…a farm where wellbuild black men are chained to milking devices? :thinking:

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking:huuuuuuhhh???

2 Likes

oh… i read “magic farm” and went all fantasy with my interpretation… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I love you now :joy:

3 Likes

On the physical plane, I know a guy who lost it to a prostitute at 16 :thinking:

3 Likes

Oh looololollll :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Now that I think about it… :thinking::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Wow, this Dagar filler arc is actually pretty decent, I feel like the fans are gonna get pissed that they aren’t continuing the remote orgasm arc though.

4 Likes

“He has such a way with words”

5 Likes

Clauneck+King Paimon,
will take care of that problem, my friend.

Besides - isn’t it a little difficult to loose virginity without going out and actually meeting people outside of your family?

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

also eating healthy will help to or just eat sweets its wat i do lol anyway… there are planty of places bessides a bar

go to the mall and walk past a girl that looks nice enough and say you like something about them like their shoes hair shirt dress something to get them to stop its very easy girls love compliments

then if she does stop n wants to have a short convo talk about something introduce your self ask about her n well n a discret manner not too obvious

then cut it short and say something like m only here to pick up my baby sister n her friends she is to scared to ride the bus or something like that something that melts the heart

then say hey maybe we could talk some other time if you would like i can give you my number and ill give you mine n if yes…

txt her in two days and say i enjoyed our convo the other day i was wondering if youd like to hang at catch a movie o something get a bite to eat my treat…

n if yes go take her where she wants to go then text her the next day have a convo about the movie n dinner ho much fun it was if she is into it take her somewhere fun like bowling or skating

(since your ne it will take a few times before they actually go but this method can be used for getting a girlfriend n getting laid as well)

if she is really into you she would be the one to take the bait first unless she shy then u might need more work just stay cool be your self we support you in your quest to get laid

and yo can also take tips from skyrims new mod well old mod amourus its pretty much the player goes on a quest to have sex with every femal in skyrim really…

1 Like

this mightt help anyone really

1 Like