A Verry Merry (_____) - Free Chimeras

Idk if you guys got yours already but I’m very pleased with mine. Thank you very much Velotak!

1 Like

It is my pleasure. Unfortunately, it seems very few individuals ultimately wished to take me up on this offer. However, it remains open for another 11 days.[/quote]

I will say that I am most very pleased with what Velotak provided. I couldn’t be happier. Thanks again, Velotak!

1 Like

I agree with this, as it was my first concept.

The BALG egregores(there's three as far as I know though it is possible there are more),

Three?

could be possible donors. Spirits that are aligned with the movement and its followers at least to an extent (Azazel,Lucifer, Papa Legba,Nyarlathotep,Paimon...) would come into play as donors.

I can see that yes.

It is my pleasure. Unfortunately, it seems very few individuals ultimately wished to take me up on this offer. However, it remains open for another 11 days.[/quote]

I’ve encountered three. Have yet to distinguish their functions or ask for names (could do that though) but they’ve acted so far as the public faces whenever I’ve wandered onto BALG as an astral location which was maybe twice.

I can probably get some correspondences,if you want.

Also I am in agreement with the above statement. I personally love the spirit that I’ve got and appreciate this insert winter holiday gift very much.

Asked for one via pm :slight_smile:

Hello,

So it’s under a week until this is over. It ends on Sunday, to be specific.

Also, more opinions on the chimeras as a whole would be appreciated, as would be more voices for the group-spirit.

[quote=“Velotak, post:25, topic:9008”]Hello,

So it’s under a week until this is over. It ends on Sunday, to be specific.

Also, more opinions on the chimeras as a whole would be appreciated, as would be more voices for the group-spirit.[/quote]
I like working with mercury/Hermes maybe some of those attributes. Certainly bringing things about swiftly could be important when time is of the essence.

How about making it to help in the development of the three godlike powers? I think that would be very beneficial.

Ooh ooh can it have sais ??? Please! Pretty please!! Just because. :slight_smile:

I can see that being a function, yes.

So, so far we have a protector-guide spirit that assists in developing one’s powers and can take you to the crossroads, works with death and ancestral spirits, and can give familiars (suggestions taken via PM as well).

Reminder: day after tomorrow is the cutoff for a free chimera, people.

Uh…sure?[/quote]

Yay! Cuz itd be cool like Electra :slight_smile:

So, so far we have a protector-guide spirit that assists in developing one’s powers and can take you to the crossroads, works with death and ancestral spirits, and can give familiars (suggestions taken via PM as well).

Uh…sure?[/quote]

Yay! Cuz itd be cool like Electra :)[/quote]
What’s sais?

Sai are a 3 pronged weapon. Raphael the ninja turtle uses them.

Uh…sure?[/quote]

Yay! Cuz itd be cool like Electra :)[/quote]
What’s sais?[/quote]

https://s29.postimg.org/ua0dwy11j/Screenshot_2017_01_13_17_33_22.png

These are sias Electra uses :wink:

I was a little 'un when Electra came out, and I thought it was only the best thing in the world. At that time in my youth I had a big fascination with ninjas, so did my friend Chris, and so we would watch it regularly whenever we hung out.

I’m still a big fan of martial arts films, but I don’t ninjas are all that cool anymore.

A public thank you to Velotak for the Chimera he sent. The function of it doesn’t lead to instant gratification so that is still coming.

1 Like

Thank you, Velotak! ! I am super happy with mine!
It is badass !! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you Velotak for the chimera that you made for me. I don’t yet know of any changes but when I evoked him I felt super happy and calm. I can’t see him yet but I felt a tingly sensation of his presence. Also his sigil kept completely disappearing the entire time. I have only seen it disappear like that once before. So it was really cool! Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you, Velotak, for my Chimera! The sigil is very responsive and gives a good contact. I am getting thought messages. The goal is long term, so that’s to come. I’m really thrilled!

1 Like