A Verry Merry (_____) - Free Chimeras

Obligatory space included because I’m sure that while some people celebrate Christmas here, others don’t, and besides it makes for a funny title.

So, now through January 15th, for wonderous wonderland reasons, I will be giving anyone who requests on this thread, a free spirit. A Chimera is an entity I discovered how to make a long time ago, that is a conglomerate of pre-existing patterns usually already found in entities.

For instance, if you wanted a half-Satan, half-Yahweh malevolent trickster as your attack dog, I can supply.

For now its one per customer. You don’t have to post here to get yours, but then you have to PM me.

What I will need from you:

• any entities you wish for me to draw from for the Chimera.
  • the desired species. i.e. snake spirit, spirit of passion, etc.
  • desired function.
  • skills or abilities you want the spirit to possess (want it to mimic other spirits? operate technology?).
  • an eventual report showing what the spirit has done for you and how it has affected you.

What I will send you:

• the spirit’s name, and correspondences.
  • the spirit’s sigil.
  • the spirit’s “code” for you to own it like a piece of machinery. This does not need to be included, if you are not interested.
  • a basic understanding of how to approach the spirit.

Any questions?

I’m down for one, Velotak. My birthday is coming up…:slight_smile:

Let me think on what what be useful and I’ll PM.

I’m interested.

Though with the sheer variety of options, you can see how I’d need some time to think, meditate, and divine. I’ll let you know during the weekend.

This is incredibly generous of you, so let me express my gratitude first and foremost.

PM sended! Thanks Again!

Im interested interested…

I’m also interested in one. I’ll figure out what qualities that will be helpful right now and pm you. Thank you very much for your generosity! :slight_smile:

At the behest of my companions, I am extending the deadline for those who wish to receive a Chimera until January 15th. All requests taken before the inception of the new year will take priority in creation.

How thoughtful. May I have one :slight_smile: ? Ill pm you once I have my thoughts gathered on such matters

Sure, they’re up for grabs for a reason.

Sounds like a darned interesting offer Velotak. I’d like to take you up on this. Give you a report afterwards I will too…

Velotak abilities are well known to all of us here…Well donne m8.Wish you all the best

True

You guys want a forum chimera that you publicly decide the traits of and then I make it available to all for access?

Perhaps it could have protective traits to protect members of the forum. Or atleast the members who evoke it.

Which is what I was thinking as well, however, it shouldn’t just be a protector. The point would be moot and there would be no reason to publish it if that was the case.

More thoughts, anyone?

Which is what I was thinking as well, however, it shouldn’t just be a protector. The point would be moot and there would be no reason to publish it if that was the case.

More thoughts, anyone?[/quote]
That’d be interesting…

Id say make a moot. I say one that fetches knowledge for us, when we are too caught up in what we are doing ourselves. It should also be protected against revealing ones info

That can be added.

I feel like it should also be a crossroads spirit.

The BALG egregores(there’s three as far as I know though it is possible there are more), could be possible donors. Spirits that are aligned with the movement and its followers at least to an extent (Azazel,Lucifer, Papa Legba,Nyarlathotep,Paimon…) would come into play as donors.

[quote=“Arcane, post:18, topic:9008”]I feel like it should also be a crossroads spirit.

The BALG egregores(there’s three as far as I know though it is possible there are more), could be possible donors. Spirits that are aligned with the movement and its followers at least to an extent (Azazel,Lucifer, Papa Legba,Nyarlathotep,Paimon…) would come into play as donors.[/quote]

Maybe Hecate as well.

That’s weird you guys mentioned some of those names… This really would be interesting. a spirit, a protector used By everybody here.