A transformation?

So as some of you may know, my grandma who was a witch, died tonight. Just a few hours after I discovered her death, she appeared before me (which says a lot about how rapidly she learned her truth) and entrusted the rest of her power to me. I immediately felt a surge of energy and power wash over me and then enter me. She then gave me a message and then left.

But something is different. I do not think I am the same. I performed some rites and I feel as if we now work in tandem. Like our will is aligned. Like Iā€™m in a different perspective. I think differently. I just know more all the sudden. Almost like my godform couldā€™ve changed. I feel in operating at my best like Iā€™ve never had a stronger resolve.

What do you guys think happened?

6 Likes

it sounds like a really amazing inheritance! Iā€™m sorry for your loss, but she must be very fulfilled to have been able to hand on her power in such a manner, we could all aspire to such a thing. :slight_smile:

Bless you, Black_Coyoteā€™s gran, for showing me that this really is possible, for the deserving inheritor.

2 Likes

This sounds very interesting. It reminds me a little of my own transformations from my old self to Reaver.
Sounds to me like she could have done one of a couple of things:

1. gifted you her ā€˜beingā€™, or at least a copy of her power.
  2. wanted to keep in touch, so formed a link to allow you to draw upon her power.
    My condolences for your loss, but by the sounds of it you havenā€™t truly lost her.
4 Likes

Bumping this in case if someone has a different input

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. In the Norse tradition there are ways of gaining your spiritual ā€œinheritanceā€ from your ancestors and deceased loved ones. Maybe this is what they mean. Itā€™s sounds like she is still with you.

3 Likes