A Toad

So I was waiting for an Uber driver a couple of days ago and a toad waddled out onto the sidewalk and waited with me for awhile. Nice looking little fellow. I have not seen a toad outside of a terrarium since I was a kid and that was a long time ago. It could just be toad mating season or something. Or it could be somebody trying to send a message. Anyone know what a toad might symbolize?
Thanks

5 Likes

Its just a toad. Unless you have been working with some type of entity that corresponds with such, its a toad outside lol

5 Likes

I think Baal is known to come in toad form but toads can symbolise rebirth, reinvention and restlessness. Maybe google it, there’s other descriptions that might resonate better than what I mentiond.

1 Like

Kek.

3 Likes

It means you’ve made a friend! A very sweet, toadly friend.

Cherish your new little pal!!!

1 Like

HAHAHAAHAHAH ur reply i cant

3 Likes

Perhaps a sign that you are to complete the toad bone ritual and become a toad witch?

I include Chumbley’s essay on the subject. It details one of three solitary rites native to the UK which, if successfully performed, enabled the practitioner to begin his / her journey on the crooked path. You might find it interesting.

https://web.archive.org/web/20041015023500/http://www.the-cauldron.fsnet.co.uk/toad.htm

P.S the ritual is not for the faint hearted or the easily offended. The practitioner also needs to be stout of heart to win the contest with the devil which is the final part of the rite.

1 Like

It means you should be concerned about the toad drying out on the sidewalk :wink:

Animals interact with us all the time, it’s not always a sign. Other animals can show interest in us and it’s just them, they feel and think as well lol. Other times they could be just like the man standing next to you at a bus stop.

I see slugs, snails and worms all the time after rain hanging out on sidewalks. I just move them to grass and keep going, not a sign just their nature.

1 Like

May be it’s Jiraya-sama :smiley:

5 Likes

Kek, Bael, or, you’ve been doing spells for a prince and just blew your chance by not giving the wee one a big wet snoggy kiss! :heart:

2 Likes

Dang! Oldest magick trick in the book and I forgot all about it.

1 Like

No worries there was a creek not far away. I think was just a toad out for an evening stroll - well, hop.

2 Likes

Wow that is some article. I have never before seen the words “toad” and “praxis” that close to one another :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. Either Chumbley was a comedian or a pretentious wind bag (or both). But then again, one could say the same thing about Crowley! :joy:

2 Likes

I guess we all are to some degree :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like