A suited punishment

Sounds like a lil Dark Justice League action… @Fuego1 @Shadowmage

5 Likes

There are other methods.
Besides spells or rituals, find out two things the target personally enjoys, and that would be even better enjoyed together.
Put one substance of two substances on each one, that when breathed or ingested together would cause death. Perhaps ship by cash on delivery for an added insult.

2 Likes

I see how I can do it. She is keen to know what he likes.

Heehee… Call me a malevolent bastard. But wouldn’t it be satisfying if… let’s say he got raped too. Taken into account what he did.

Someone jimmies might tingle because I posted that.

4 Likes

Not a white lighter word of warning, but a word of warning … Know Thy Enemy. Dont underestimate them. Think like an assassin.

4 Likes

Whit his attitude towards people in life, it would be truely unwise to think of him not being able to accomplish unspeakable acts. This he has proven himself at, and this is what constitute to that he is dangerous.

1 Like

Evoking Nightmares

I see some nice nightmares here

3 Likes

As someone who has had this happen, I think the best thing she can do is get a gun and learn to use it. Mundane not magickal, but it won’t happen again.

5 Likes

Trefold pain? Piss on that, I would kill him…magickally of course;)

Dead men have a hard time harming you, and they sure as shit are not raping anyone ever again.

6 Likes

There truly is a special place in hell for rapists. I should know - Daddy showed me .

3 Likes

Danish law forbids any weapons to be owned. If you even kill someone in self-defence it’s jail time.

But death is so swift. Why not just let it be a slow and agonising pain till he… vanish…:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

That’s absolutely ridiculous! As shitty as this god forsaken state is I’m glad to keep my weapons. Jail time or not, nobody will touch me again.

2 Likes

Even pepper spray is illegal.

You see now why this is a serious matter.

1 Like

Omg I can’t even wrap my head around that. Unbelievable.

Efficiency. I take no pleasure in dealing suffering, but if they have to go they have to go. If a person is so dangerous to me that they need to go then why would I take my time and risk the fucker hurting someone I love or myself while I play with him like a cat?

2 Likes

I fell like one of those herbalist in the Medieval period who got accused of witchcraft (although in this case I do practice magick) even thou one was innocent of ever doing anything remotely related to malevolent acts.

Unless I declare myself a Muslim I will get a free pass.

Freedom… it was once something in Denmark. Now it’s piss and vinegar.

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing in this world is technically a crime if nobody catches you doing it.

2 Likes

So what in this case would you recommend. How would I make sure he no longer will be a treat to Her and My life?

Yeah. But the Danish Police is very efficient in sniffing crime. Unless… Aloha Sandwichbar.

2 Likes

Try the “two minutes of hate.” Also, try Xaturing to screw up his travel plans. I know this sounds “fluffy bunny” but maybe have the girl send him telepathic love. I realize he is a piece of shit, and deserves to be punished for bad behavior, but that might stop him from leaving England. Priority to keep her safe. Maybe do all of it?

1 Like