A suited punishment

Omg I can’t even wrap my head around that. Unbelievable.

Efficiency. I take no pleasure in dealing suffering, but if they have to go they have to go. If a person is so dangerous to me that they need to go then why would I take my time and risk the fucker hurting someone I love or myself while I play with him like a cat?

2 Likes

I fell like one of those herbalist in the Medieval period who got accused of witchcraft (although in this case I do practice magick) even thou one was innocent of ever doing anything remotely related to malevolent acts.

Unless I declare myself a Muslim I will get a free pass.

Freedom… it was once something in Denmark. Now it’s piss and vinegar.

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing in this world is technically a crime if nobody catches you doing it.

2 Likes

So what in this case would you recommend. How would I make sure he no longer will be a treat to Her and My life?

Yeah. But the Danish Police is very efficient in sniffing crime. Unless… Aloha Sandwichbar.

2 Likes

Try the “two minutes of hate.” Also, try Xaturing to screw up his travel plans. I know this sounds “fluffy bunny” but maybe have the girl send him telepathic love. I realize he is a piece of shit, and deserves to be punished for bad behavior, but that might stop him from leaving England. Priority to keep her safe. Maybe do all of it?

1 Like

Nothing but hate is left in her regarding him. She regularly Dreams how she kills him. So sending those thoughts would not be genuine.

1 Like

How about the words “leave me alone” sent to him? That is not a lie and it could work, and get rid of him for good. A banishing ritual?

Lilith, Asmodeus, Medusa & The Furies.

4 Likes

This thread might have some helpful info for you.

2 Likes

The Italians where I am from have a saying: don’t shit where you eat. If you are in Denmark, and the Danish police are great investigators, handle him outside of Denmark. It’s a big, scary, dangerous world and accidents happen all the time. For example, an absurd amount of people ‘drown’ in the channels in Manchester, UK; enough so where sane individuals clearly see the patterns of a serial killer. Somehow, though, the local police force refuses to even acknowledge the possibility. ‘Accidents’ happen all the time, lol. Hey, didn’t you mention he was in the UK? :wink:

Of course I would still try magick immediately; you might find it saves you a lot of trouble.

Exactly. Now is an awesome opportunity to try out all those nasty tricks magickians accumulate over time.

2 Likes

Should have worded it better, sorry.
They are good… but it’s only for what (unfortunately) suits the current government’s agenda. For the moment the focus is enterily on refugees. So us Burghers are low on the priority list.

For what evidence we brought up, the response we got was “herpie durp. Not nough, dosen’t prove. Needs more” . Thing is, we do indeed have enough. But it will only be taken into a more serious matter if a person disappear or gets killed. This naturally we can’t wait for. Since none of us are interested in dying or severely beaten.

2 Likes

I’ll have a look at it, thanks.

1 Like

A couple of spirits to call: Marbas, Thantos (he’s a real entity), Satan, Glasya’labolas, Azazel, Pazuzu should be enough to wreck alot of havock, pain and death if you so please in your victims life.If you really want to add power to this evoke them outside preferbly withe universal circle, or draw the said circle in the dirt, it’s better if you actually get it or make it yourself, evoke the spirits somewhere remote like a forest or mountain top or wherever you are drawn to do so, bring with an offering (blood animal or human) and spill it into the ground or bring lots of incense, the mentioned things will help with the manifestation aspect quite a bit.

Note, this not sugar coating this is baneful magick, they will die if you actually state that as your desire, once you do it there’s no going back so be sure that you want them to die. It takes quite a while usually for the effects of your first baneful magick rite to successful, however the more you do it the quicker the results usually manifest.

6 Likes

I am doing the Jörmungandr ritual - from the Asbjorn Torvol -Heathen Sampler.

lol you’re incredible I love this and I hope it all worked out

1 Like

Thank you.
Made me feel great! Very well stated. Joyously excellent!
And oh so true.

Al.

1 Like

It has all worked out. She is safe and sound while he on the other hand now suffers a lot of “unfortunate situations”.

4 Likes

I second calling furies, they could be quite helpful

1 Like