A step forward and two steps back, for two years ... advice is accepted

I have been in love for about two years with a man who is unfortunately married but I feel that there is attraction between us, the problem is that he does not want to let himself go, one day he shows interest and another day he retraces his steps, he does not there has never been anything between us but there is a lot of alchemy, from different divination I understand that his marriage is not happy but that he does not want to break this precarious balance … I want to do something to unlock him have been studying evocations, rituals of love and lust for a while, I would do anything for him even the darkest of magic, I thought of evoking Asmoday and giving a “shot” of lust since he cannot let go and start at least from there , do you think Asmoday could help me or would I need a ritual without evocation? I won’t give up, I’ve been fighting for two years

What you should do is to break that bond he’s got with the one he’s married to. Make them start fighting, break that love/ lust connection completely, get them to not have any intimacy or any postive things between them so he may look elsewhere for comfort as in it being you and that’s where asmoday comes in to make him lust you. Asmoday may get him to lust for you but he may not take action because he’s married.
It seems like he is confusing for you so perhaps work with Sraagbel to get the truth out of him or to show him the truth about his marriage being bad.
If you need him to do something or percieve you as someone he can confide in and find you more attractive etc I suggest trying Eshmak. I haven’t personally worked with Eshmak but I am planning to. Both Sraagbel and Eshmak is from the kingdom of flames and you can easily find their sigils by searching the book up on google.

1 Like

Wow… Interestingly I had not considered Kingdom of Flames, but it is as if I felt I was summoning Asmoday, I don’t know why, in the past he has already helped me … but Asmoday wouldn’t help me because he is married? Is it so ethical?

1 Like

I didn’t mean that Asmoday won’t help because he’s married I meant that the guy you’re asking Asmoday to make him lust for you may not take action even if Asmoday makes him lust for you

1 Like

Why do you think? Maybe I did not understand correctly … forgive my poor English

1 Like

Because he’s married and has that bond with his wife, it may be difficult for him to fully show that lust for you. Asmoday might fill him with lust (like you asked him to do) but if he’s restricted in showing that lust towards you (because of any guilt etc he may feel because of his wife) then that’s where you may need to approach the situation in a different way.

2 Likes

Thank you. Your every suggestion is invaluable, also to see the situation from another perspective :+1:

1 Like