A spirit told me to meet him at a Church in my dreams

A spirit told me to meet him at Church in a dream then i saw a vision of hell fire.

I am scared and don’t know what to do. I know the place the church he told me to meet him at and I know for a fact I am not welcome there!

What should I do?!

It is probably just a metaphor in relation towards how you feel concerning that church…

[quote=“justiceleagueofamerica, post:1, topic:3463”]A spirit told me to meet him at Church in a dream then i saw a vision of hell fire.

I am scared and don’t know what to do. I know the place the church he told me to meet him at and I know for a fact I am not welcome there!

What should I do?![/quote]

Going by what you’ve shared in your older posts, your mind and mental imagery aren’t always your best friends - I think you should stay away from the church, probably be very careful what magickal influences you allow into your life, and find one path or spirit of the NON-demonic type to help you sort out a good direction.

Demons have their role but if your mind tends towards darkness and chaos sometimes, they’re probably not what you need to work with right now, and you WON’T be “losing out” by doing that - there are other entities out there who are a whole lot less tricksy and less likely to drag your mental state into chaos.

I nearly lost my mental equilibrium a few times working with demonic entities recently and I’m a very stable unflappable person, and your past history makes me think you need entities you can RELY on, not ones who’ll take the piss if they see a vulnerability.

Just my 2¢ and feel free to ignore it or be pissed off at me if you want, but I think you’d do better seeking help from godforms, classical Greek or Egyptian or whatever, and staying away from extremes of both dark and light.

[quote=“justiceleagueofamerica, post:1, topic:3463”]A spirit told me to meet him at Church in a dream then i saw a vision of hell fire.

What should I do?![/quote]

It really could be a number of things. It could be that the Spirit is representative of a person you know who claims they’re a Christian, pushing you to go to church, but are not really Christian at all. It could be that the church is really a destructive cult that only seems like a healthy place to be. It could also represent the fact that you have fully crossed over into darkness, and there is no use trying to turn around and go back. Your efforts will be for nought. Make the decision. Are you going to continue to grovel at the feet of “god” or will you decide to accept who you are?

If you are in doubt about it, go to the fucking church!