A spirit in python form?

Last night I had a strange and very vivid vision. Python eggs hatched in my house. At first I was terrified, but once I picked one of the babies up, I thought it was cute. They all looked the same, yellow (albino) skin and slanted, glowing green eyes, which are not normal for a python.
I started wondering, if the eggs hatched in my house, where is the python that laid them? A large python that also looked the same approached me, but it didn’t harm me. It just stared at me and its glowing green eyes were hypnotic. I felt that the python had human intelligence and was trying to tell me something.
I have seen anthropomorphic snakes in visions a few times before.

Any idea who or what it could be?

3 Likes

What color were the pythons?

1 Like

Υellow and white.

2 Likes

Have you very recently begun a new learning of something a new way of working magickally? I get the feeling its to do with divine knowledge being given to you.

2 Likes

Not necessarily working magick but even researching or studying a new subject.

2 Likes

Two of the possible options are the same Python from mythology but also demonology (he was mentioned by Agrippa), or Leviathan.

2 Likes

The yellow snake giving birth means you might be enlightened by some new event or rebirth, a fresh start. The yellow snake in your dream represents the spiritual and intuitive aspects of yourself coming to life with the gift of knowledge.

My guess at the deity might be Vine, his color is yellow and he is usually seen as a lion, riding a horse with a viper in his hands, many Deities use symbols as elements to convey messages.

Original text from the Ars Goetia:

“The Forty-fifth Spirit is Vine, or Vinea. He is a Great King, and an Earl; and appeareth in the Form of a Lion,riding upon a Black Horse, and bearing a Viper in his hand. His Office is to discover things hidden and bestow knowledge to Witches, Wizards, for the Present, Past, and to Come."

From the Daemonolatry Goetia by S. Connolly:

“Vine is a magician’s demon. Invoke him when you want to learn more about magick or you wish to better understand something (in regards to magick).”

1 Like

Thank all of you :slight_smile: I believe I’ll find out what this is about. It’s not the first time I see some of the vision’s aspects, including snakes and green glowing eyes…