A spirit for asking any question

Hello everyone!

I am personally interested in the topic of physical shapeshifting right now and I have read that Lord Azazel would be able to help me with that.
However, I still have some questions and I really do not want to waste Azazel’s time when I am not a hundred percent sure whether he can or wants to answer these “beginner” questions. I am sure Azazel likes to deal with the experienced when it comes to these subjects.

Does anyone of you know a demon or and spirit whom I can ask sincere questions about, let’s say, the potential of humanity and the work that is required to reach it? What do I need to give up and what do I need to adopt in order to be successful in this path?

I want to know wether physical shapeshifting is even do-able for me right now, basically

Thank you in advance and I apologize if there already is a similar thread on this forum.

Well. Honestly I think if it’s Azazel you think you might want to work with, you should just call on him. It would be more wasteful of another spirits time, to call them up and ask questions without intentions of ever working with them, than it would be to have sincere questions of a spirit you might work with. I’m sure all spirits would prefer that we all be a bit more experienced, but I mean this is life. If he doesn’t feel like answering your questions, I feel like he just won’t show up- so really not a big deal.

Just my opinion though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Thank you very much! :slight_smile:
I’ll just call upon Azazel. I actually have a little history with that spirit, anyway

1 Like

No problem, let us know how it goes- even if you don’t want to share his answers, I’m sure someone someday will have a similar question and it could help them make the decision you just did :slight_smile:

2 Likes