A spell to repel people who are emotional vampires?

There really is nothing better than a new magick book arriving through the post is there!

I saw a review from a lady who tried the ritual on her son as she felt he was draining the family and causing a bad energy in the house. But obviously he was her son so she loved him and needed a way to get rid of his vampiric traits without actually hurting or banishing him. According to her account, it worked famously and now they live a blissful family life.

I hope it works brilliantly for you too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. I am currently expanding my Library, so that’s great.

1 Like

Yeeeesssss, I think this will be my epitaph, just made past tense.

1 Like

There is definitely something quite sexy about words on paper bound together!

2 Likes

You can just do what E A Koetting and others have taught. Create an energy cord from you to them in your mind. Then begin drawing in their energy, from their Solar Plexus chakra, into yourself.
I have noticed that when I do this and similar techniques people ( impatient drivers included ) tend to back off.
Drain them enough so they get tired and leave you alone.
I also breathe in energy into all parts of my body, and imagine their entire aura being sucked into me.
I did this once with a bully, at a work place. I inhaled his entire aura hard and fast, when he was 3 feet away from me.
He bent over to get something, then suddenly straightened up and said, “Clayton, did you see that ? I got dizzy.”
His response was seconds after I started the technique.
First time he ever said anything like that happened to him.
If it is a hostile, negative person, ( to quote the Joy of Satan ebook ), “Visualize the offenders negative energy, and direct it right back at them, using the grey tones ( colors ). Watch the asshole’s negativity destroy him/her, and sit back and revel in it.”
A couple possibilities.

3 Likes

Magickal protection worked fabulously for me so I know it does work :smiley:

2 Likes

The best spell is a mindset that is generally calm to moderately positive. Frequently, i.e. 30 seconds to 1 minute every hour, noticing/recognising a few things that please you is an excellent way to build a balanced perspective. Regular meditation, although not essential, is highly recommended. Self-knowledge is the way to go.
Everything that seems without is within, and aspects that are emphasised in your experience are surely corresponding perfectly to what you emphasise–evidenced by emotions-- in your consciousness.

2 Likes