A spell to repel people who are emotional vampires?

I am unsure if this is the correct terminology for these people,but it is a problem I have had for many years.
There is something I give off which means the emotionally unstable seem to want to really talk to me and are drawn to me.
If I go to a party, I guarantee the one suicidal person in the room latches onto me. The nutter on the Bus always ends up talking to me. I have people like this all of the time and it is draining.

I have no idea why, I must look approachable or something but whilst I do have empathy, I just want to be invisible to these people really most days. How can I block whatever it is I am giving out and repel this?

3 Likes

I know this problem well, I’ve found using a mirrored energy bubble and a fuck-off face does the trick!

3 Likes

I am at the stage when I will try ANYTHING

1 Like

I’m really empathic and work as a healer so must give off a scent like catnip to the needy and broken.
I do honestly find wrapping myself in a mirrored bubble works as they only see and sense their own energy being bounced back to them and it’s so repellent they back off.

3 Likes

I have Empathy like that and that’s why I went into a career which looked after people but I burnt out after a decade. I will def try this, thank you

4 Likes

Oh what a shame, it happens too often with those that have real compassion. Let me know how you get on and if you need it I’ll teach you the death stare! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s not just people wanting help though, it’s people who just seem to freak out also to me for no logical reason :joy:
I liken it to being a magnet to amplify negative emotions.
I will do my research now on what you suggested.

1 Like

So the golden light- i use this energy and some other forms and colors to cleanse my self my house and my family- i then place a ward a coat /cloak if you will over mine. I do some layering and then visualize this titanium like shield and then i color it in muted colors depending on what i want to deal with that day… i find that earth tones hide me… and light pinks make christians relax around me.

2 Likes

Oh and shake your arms and snap their energy off you… i stop touching people because of their tendrils

2 Likes

I get this, but to quote the recent meme, “it’s probably easier to tell them to f*ck off”.

Preferably over text. I used to be proud of helping them until I realised it was all wasted effort - they don’t want help for the self-inflicted problems, it’s just an excuse to get your energy. I got fed up eventually and stay away.

1 Like

I agree. I even get people on here messaging me feeling suicidal . I have boundaries more firm than I used to for sure.
I agree, there is nothing worse than wasting time and effort on anyone that is not self responsible enough to sort it or attempt to themselves

1 Like

Welcome to the joy filled world of having a strong auric field. I have heared this referred to this as the “bug light” effect. Very low vibrational folks subconsciously drift towards you, even though most of them dont know why. Its a survival mechanism. A beacon of astral light that they subconsciously pick up on. An astral bartender of sorts, and they really need a drink.

3 Likes

I try to jack my energy up so high that I can just send some good juice to the ones who clearly need it without any loss to me.
If they are so bad that that are unconsciously in full on predator mode, then I cut the flow and go into high gear shelid wise. I then communicate directly with their higher self and tell them to seek energy elsewhere. This the only warning they will receive, beyond that there will be no mercy)

2 Likes

I think this is described perfectly. Thank you.

1 Like

Brilliantly put! Nice one.

2 Likes

Thank you both for the kind words. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree with this. It is a parasitic survival trait.

2 Likes

It is spot on, I also think the description of parasite fits perfectly too. Something thats feeds itself full on the sources of another,or tries to.

1 Like

Hi Sasha.

Not sure how you feel about the books complied by the Gallery of Magick? Personally, I really like them but some people hate them so each to their own. If you are interested in their books, the title Magickal Protection by Damon Brand has a sigil for the removal of parasitic beings. if you’re interested and don’t wanna buy the book just PM me and I will take a photo of the sigil and ritual and message it to you.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I will buy it, I like buying books.

3 Likes