A spell to get the water flowing again

I live in a remote part of the philippines and our water supply is always in and out. We’ve monkeyed with the piping, complained to the utility company and the municipality already.
Now it’s 9 12AM for me and I can’t get fresh water for my coffee. When this happens I have to shower out of a bucket…This pisses me off and makes me think it’s about time I got off my ass and did something about it. But, what to do. I know of some Indian and hindu mystics that had spells and mantras to make water roil forth from the Earth. Moses smote the stone and water came forth , now what to do?

2 Likes

You could work with deities of the West or Water deities and the elemental ruler of water Nichsa. By tracing the magic circle carefully banish all other elements and call the Water. You can start the circle from North to West.

In enochian magic you could center on the rulers of water of earth, water of air, water of fire, water of water. Create an evocation circle of water and work with Raagiosel and Mepah Arsel Gaiol.

1 Like

Now that’s a by the book operation I could do. I hadn’t thought of using it that way before. Thanks.

1 Like

You’re welcome :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Try asking for help from deities associated with water.

Yeah I thought about that too, here we have a local class of spirits known as dweben itim and dweben puti. Literally white and black dwarf spirits responsible for good fortune and bad fortune ect. I thought I might have some luck with that. Different Gods and spirits are bound to different lands. I doubt I’d have much luck getting Poseidon to care about it in for example.

1 Like

I feel this. More often than not, I have to shower from a bucket too.

1 Like

Lol you feel my pain honey. Where are you from?