A solid test of your scrying/remote viewing abillities (for any skill level) - update (21-05-20) new object

Hi there. I’d like to invite you to, when you feel ready, to really test your scrying abillity. Whenever you feel confident and ready that you know how to scry and want to really test it out to be damned sure you can do it. I’ve designed this test, first for myself about a year ago. I am starting to get really good it and now I’ll share it with the public .

So if you want a scrying test here’s my suggestion. I’ll below partly describe a random hidden object in my temple (where I am sitting now) and you can go ahead and scry for it. To start this off - right next to me where I am right now I got a printer, and next to the printer, on the right side from the perspecrtive of the image that will be placed below, there’s an object I’ve placed there leaned against the wall. What is that object and how does it look like?

When you sit infront of for example the mirror and gain the vision (if you are new or you need it), ask for example: what is the objext that’s placed to the right of the printer, how tall is it, what color is it, etc eventually you should have a solid image and be able to report back, if you feel unsure keep repeating until tou feel confident and let me know and I’ll report back what this object is. Or just focus on the printer and see if you ccan glean what the hidden objet to the right of it is.

Here’s an image to help you if you out. The object is hidden to the right of the printer you see the stack of books and papers on, the image may be of use as it gives you something to focus on: when someone gets it right I’ll give you guys a new object to scy for?

Don’t feel discouraged if you didn’t nail it on your first try, never give up it’s really easy when scrying unless you are a very seasoned pro to self sabotage or second guess yourself, the more you second guess yourself the more you are going to screw yourself over.

To note: this is like the a really hard test, if I dare say near the ultimate test of your scrying abillities, meaning if you can do this you sure as hell without a shred of a doubt have mastered scrying. GREAT WORK! :wink:

If you nail it on the first try or manage to get it right after a few attempts, either comment below or send me a PM if you’d like, and in turn I’ll PM you to let you know if you are right or wrong. If you feel like you aren’t ready yet and you need to work a bit more, don’t worry and above all keep trying and eventually you’ll be sure to get it. I don’t want you to doubt your abillities, NEVER do. As this is difficult as hell it will serve as a really good verification for you and that you are indeed more than capeable of divining the future.

7 Likes

Silver scissors?

I’ll add a clarification to this - let’s say if I’d have hidden a tea cup to the right of the printer, it’s enough to pass for example message/comment and say; a cup. That’s really good, nice work! If you can tell me what colour it is or heck even how the handle looks like, how it’s bent or even the individual color or individual markers and such, you pass with flying colors. However you don’t pass if I had placed a teacup to the right of me and you say handkerchief.

This test is a marathon and not a sprint unless you are already at that level where you can do this in your sleep, if that’s the case this thread may be a great verification for you or if you view that way; an ego boost or even a waste of your time.

BUMP

2 Likes

Ok…my very first impression is of a Dagger of some sort. I see it leaning against the wall directly next to your printer on the right side. It looks like a wavy blade one with red stones on it.

Also BUMP

I saw a lamp

When You’re ready to place something I’ll try.

I’ve already placed an object in my temple next to the printer, however hold off until tomorrow as I’ll remove the object from items designated area and snap a picture of the area where it now stands and then put it up here, so it will be easier to know what area to focus on.

2 Likes

Without much in the way of effort, i would say something furry and red. Oh and i realize not supposed to be occupying the space here til word is given anew but there it is

Something tall narrow flat about 5 inch in width and 40 inches 2 inch 2 width… taller then printer standing on the wall. Printer is on a table and the object is on the table…the object is in something as well like a cup or bag

Hi there! I am glad that you like this thread so far, I’ll PM about the results soon however, since you didn’t post and intro yet you just so do one here:

Or you make a new thread titled intro, where you tell us your name, how old you are, what you practice (what kind of magick), how long you have practiced, and what the goal with your practices at this point, and finally why you joined this forum and what you hope to accomplish.

A broom

5 Likes

I’ll add an new image as the previous image may be unclear in terms of what area in the temple I want you to scry. So this is the area to scry for. One of you have gotten close though.

See where the white ethernet cable comes behing the; I guess I’ll call it cupboard, that’s where I want you to scry, the area inbetween the sofa and the black cupboard. That’s the area I was refering to in the OP.

2 Likes

I could see something like this or thought I saw something like this

Someone got this right, however it was a matter of interpretation however the description matched sort of depending how you viewed the object. The one who got this one right is @AdamThoth , permission if he wanted to include his name and the object in question, and it is drumroll - a staff, now acording to me is not a broom it’s a staff however it looks like it could be interpreted as a broom and after clearing up some misundertstandings it appears he got the shape and overall appearence right.

I’ll now switch to a new one and I’ll put it in the same place. Hold on.

3 Likes

Scrying object - #2 2020-01-03T23:00:00Z

I’ve now hidden a new object in the same area and I’ll snap a new photo of it so that you won’t perhaps scry in the wrong place.

Scry away, and let me know what you find this time though this time I’ll say it’s not leaning against anything. That’s all, the rest is up to your scrying abillity. This time I’ll raise the bar very slightly as this object is partly covered. What I want you to find is the object underneath the cover. Huge bonus point if you can pipoint exactly what kind of material I’ve covered the the hidden object in.

3 Likes

Just letting everyone know that I’m sitting this next one out and giving others a chance to win the contest, not necessarily that I would win again, but it’s the polite thing to do anyhow.

3 Likes

This is not necessarily a contest it’s a scrying gym, at least that’s the idea but you are indeed very polite to do so. Feel free to scry as well whenever you feel like it.

4 Likes

I keep seeing a purple cloth and it feels like velvet. And its a squarish object…feels like a box or deck of cards.

1 Like

Right I’ll give a try. The first thing that came to me and kept in my mind was a lamp, a bedside lamp I guess, one of those kind old “classic” ya know covered with a pink blanket with yellow details.

2 Likes

It is to me! :laughing:
And now, for my second trick of the night, cum one cum all and for one thin dime one tenth of a dollar you can watch as my ego inflates to the size of new year’s day parade balooooooooon! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Just kidding :smile:

3 Likes