A Small Success

I have a small, rare success to report: I successfully made it to theta, perhaps even delta. I don’t know if I’ve ever managed to successfully contact anyone (although if you want to ask Orias or Santa Muerte, I wouldn’t complain :wink:), but I finally managed to calm and focus my thoughts.

I’ve been going through the ARVARI (Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing) and through most of the modules so far, I’ve struggled with racing thoughts that take my mind away from the instructions, and the binaural beats have no effect on me.

If my thoughts aren’t racing, I’m sleeping. I fall into a fairly deep sleep, wake up long before the module is done, but usually at the alpha or beta level.

This morning was different. My thoughts focused. I have difficulty imagining the abstract (I hate it when I’m asked to imagine a protective light engulfing me, for example), but I didn’t spend too much time stressing over it. I focused, spending more time relaxing until my body felt almost paralyzed than on whether I was seeing the image correctly.

I did doze, but when I began to wake, I don’t think I got higher than the theta state, so I was still good.

So, success for me finally! No astral senses yet. Someone said that even without them, I should know when I’ve made contact, but nothing like that yet has happened to me. I have a ways to go, but after a year of trying I finally focused for close to an hour!

Trying to remote influence a situation right now since I have no clue if I actually made any contact or not, but I figured the training should help beyond remote viewing and influencing. I still haven’t been able to remote view, nor can I intuit information from the universe while in trance, though.

6 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats.

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks. Fell asleep again this morning, but I again didn’t pop awake at the beta level, so progress is coming!

I’m happy for you keep going your doing great even with out being able to see them or hear them

1 Like