A small poll

So it’s suggested that when one starts a business, they advertise on a social media platform. I’d like to hear from you all as to where you’d like to see myself/my services…

1. YouTube (if I do YouTube, I’ll also do occult education, like Raven/Pheonix BlackFire from secrets of the gods)

2. Facebook (will not include occult education)

3. Blogspot/WordPress/other blog format

2 Likes

Definitely YouTube. I hardly ever use Facebook or other social media services or blogs. YouTube also has great advertising platforms, I hear.

2 Likes

Youtube, and you can move to other platforms later

1 Like

Youtube is a good start but keep in mind that people are people and hate post will be
Facebook is not that bad to
A good blog will be a good blog (i trust more a blog then a FB post or youtube video )

1 Like

@AdamThoth?

1 Like

1st would be Youtube 2nd most effective is Facebook. Their own advertising systems are the best way to get traffic and subscribers.

Blogging in itself is useless, unless you promote your blog on other platforms or make it part of your main website to get more attention from your visitors.

2 Likes

If you are trying to market a product then target your demographic and use as many avenues and resources that are available to you.

1 Like

It’s a Etsy shop, primarily for divination at this moment.

I get youtube ads for small businesses all the time. I’d go for that and I’d look into seeing if you can push ads to as many occult blogs as you can.

1 Like