A sigil tattoo

Its not so simple. Try working on your senses first. It takes a while before he comes. I didn’t get a response the first time i tried contact. My first time i was only 11. I managed contact at 17.

2 Likes

Grimmer is right though… You’re better off just using paper and reusing that sigil until you know where you stand with Lucifer

1 Like

@IFA_IFA, thanks for the challenge. Now if u allow me, can I do an energy scan/read 4 u?

Before any of you even contemplate a sigil/seal tattoo go search E A Koetting’s video on sigils, seals and tattoos and determine if you are anywhere near his level of ability.

2 Likes

whose sigil is that?

It’s mine, my astral signature. You can tap into it this way…

ok

I asked this same question on another forum and got some great feedback. The response was pretty much the same. 1) Don’t do it without the entity’s permission. 2) Think long and hard because if something goes wrong with the entity you are stuck with the spiritual equivalent of “Billy Bob Thornton” on your body. Sorry Angelina!

One cool alternative is to use color markers. They last quite a while and fade into a tattoo ink look that eventually goes away. I was told blue is the best color to work with. The photo is the marker set one mage uses and his “tattoos” looked real and very cool. He said he draws them on as part of the working.

Just thought I’d share.

3 Likes

The sigil for Lucifer on my right forearm, the sigil for Prince orabas on my inner right forearm, the sigil for lady astaroth on the inside of my right arm, numerous other sigils of other different entities on both arms, the tetragrammaton on the center of the small of my back, and yes, I’ve worked with all these beings, and every one of them and I have a very serious connection.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’d meditate on your own sigil. I’ve got some real results tattooing mine on me

True talk right there.

Your personal sigil is sheer power.

I had to remind myself of that.

Hey…what’s up?

I read this and as I did, I heard, “I will with time.”

1 Like

hey, currently working with Lucifer; needing some tips if you can contact me, i’d highly appreciate it. Thank you

Hey. Meditation, evocation and invocation. Read on him. Plenty of text on here too. Sorry my post was a long while ago. Happen not to have much time anymore.

I am a tattoo artist who does a lot of sigil and bindrune tattoos. I’ll share a few

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh, shit i thought that was you. I’ve been following you on IG for a while. I run the PawandCaw page. I love your tattoo work.

1 Like

Thank you! Great to see you here.

1 Like