A reminder

Hello,
Please note that I did not share my email address on my profile for you all to abuse it with drama. Do not email me asking me to deal with your social issues with another forum member because you don’t like their opinion of you. It’s not my problem. Don’t email me with this bullshit again or you may not enjoy how i decide to deal with it. Thank you.

14 Likes

Tell Knight …

When they tell me themselves. …then I’ll take it seriously. …
Otherwise this is just another troll and not worth my time. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Love you @Aiden_Crow :heart:

But riddle me this why do you really think mine and Azazel’s relationship flipped…

:thinking:

4 Likes

Likewise - let the mod know if you’re getting issues or bullied - this is out of order!

Your email is a concession to the site not something for all and sundry to distribute.

The only thing I can think of though is that your profile may still be visible externally and it may well be someone outside of the site?

7 Likes

just hex, curse, or send some demons after them they’ll learn lol

3 Likes

Yeah, next time handle it your fucking self.

1 Like

While I agree I don’t think Eva has jurisdiction over what happens outside the forum.

4 Likes

Bigger question: what can she do about it. We don’t know who it is and it’s not like she can ban them without a lead. Honestly, I have no patience for this. Let them waste their time.

2 Likes

It’s probably some one who is banned or a creeper.

But they can read the forum.

3 Likes

Oh and you’re worried about shit talking going behind your back? Well. It’s public now honey.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure whatever I said I said public anyway it’s not like my mouth has a filter :joy:

4 Likes

Honestly if they want my opinion I’ll just say it. I flat out told them I don’t fucking care about their issues.

2 Likes

Do I look like her fucking keeper? No. I’m also not their slave. So, no. I won’t tell her what to do.

2 Likes

Oh by the way if you think you fucking scare me because you have a photo of mine, BIG. FUCKING DEAL. you can’t do shit.

1 Like

They have better things to do…so why did they bother with an email :joy:

I’m just fly anyway.

3 Likes

They think they’re big shit.

2 Likes

if they feel so big about their pathetic selfeves just bring down there ego with some magic

2 Likes

More Than likely, it’s neploth again. Now that I’m thinking about it.

3 Likes

Fits the bill

2 Likes

Well my email is [email protected]

And my kik is Ariannaknight11

So if they wanna speak to me directly there it is.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I didn’t twig fully but sometimes these muppets aren’t that bright and might use the same email they used to register here. Not sure if that will show in a search…

It shows that you’ve made your mark and ruffled some feathers - after all it’s their energy that they are wasting on you, if you know what you are doing you could drain them!

2 Likes