A really odd and slightly intense experience I’m going through

It is now 6:40am where I’m at. And I can not sleep once so ever now despite me being tired. Something is going on and it’s quite interesting but yet confusing. I was honestly going to keep this one in by black book per say but as it’s happening I feel the need to share. So before I get into what the hell is going on, this totally took me off guard (maybe the whole reason? I don’t know…) and to also put out there, I know for a fact this isn’t just some entity messing with me.

So all this started with me laying here about a hour or so ago (maybe less).I randomly said Azazal in my head. I blinked and was like “What the hell?” I couldn’t get his name off of my mind and tossed and turned to try and sleep. I started to have this random day dream going on my head after a while. I was in the forest and started to walk. I was once again in this white dress that I see my self wear at times in dreams. As I got to the edge of this huge forest that’s when I started to see E.A do the ritual that he video taped about Azazal. I crouch on to the ground to watch and not be seen. As I watched that’s when I noticed all the sudden E.A became different. He told this one guy that was with him to see who was intruding. I felt my heart race a bit in my chest and quickly turned to leave but next thing I know a HUGE hand grabbed me and took me back over to where E.A was at. I looked up at him and noticed even though it looked like him, (obviously) it wasn’t. It was someone els that basically used his form. I then knew it was Azazal and greeted him. That’s when I saw him slightly smiled and that’s when that ended. Me being me i knew that most likely was a day dream of mine (for what ever gods reason I don’t know.) I am normally a person that does NOT day dream these things (I know you won’t believe me. One reasons why I was thinking of NOT posting this but hey look what I’m doing!)

After that odd incident I tossed to try and get comfortable but couldn’t. I still had Azazal in my mind for some reason. Then this vision hit me. It was this guy with a goats head. He held his left hand out with two fingers touching my forehead while his right hand was pointing up with two fingers out pointing up. I then said “Balphomet ” with a smile. I heard a voice behind me say “That’s not Balphomet” I frown in embarrassment. I then got a random thought of cute baby goats in a tree and running around. I just looked at this being in front of me not knowing what to say. I then heard the voice from behind me apologizing about my imagination and how I can have a wild imagination. I kinda saw a sparkle in his eye as if he was laughing internally. That ended with me yet again confused. I was thinking I can finally get some sleep. As I turned over and was finally getting comfortable and fully relaxed four loud ass knocks filled my head. No not on the walls, not the door, but some how INSIDE of me. I felt it in my bones. My whole body raddled with each knock. I lay there not knowing what to think of it.

I tossed and yawned to try and get comfortable again but couldn’t. I turned on my back facing the ceiling and made a face asking myself “Why…why can i not enjoy sleep!!!” I then turned to my phone looking up four knocks thinking well we all know the infamous three so there must be something on four right? I looked annnnd nothing. I threw my phone on the ground thinking I’m just over reacting and over thinking things. But yet again couldn’t find peace. There was this mental stick poking me and did not want me to find peace just yet. So I hoped on here to search around thinking “There’s got to be something within all these posts on stuff!” Annnd yet again nope! I was then debating rather or not to post this. I was telling myself how people would just brush it off or not take it seriously. (Can’t blame them) But here I am now 7:15 in the asshole morning on a Saturday writing this post. :unamused: Now who ever wanted me to for what ever reason it to get my attention, I have now officially wrote this post. sigh May as well as get some coffee now. And I’m still asking myself do I really want to post this?? This is soooo cringeworthy at least to me for myself. :weary:

2 Likes

Maybe this was a way of asking you to get up and get into ritual to evoke Azazel.

2 Likes

Do you remember maybe saying his name on purpose or did it just pop in your mind out of nowhere before everything else occurred? It could be a calling he wants to work with you?

From my bit of understanding in the LHP (I may be wrong though) something is taken with the left hand and given with the right hand. My guess is he may be trying to draw your energy in closer to him when he touched you with the left.

1 Like

Possibly :thinking: and no his name literally just came out like that. It could be he does but my question is am I ready. Iv read that he’s more for people that are further along the path. :pensive: I can try an evoke him I suppose and see. Also to add when I was finally was falling asleep I heard two more of those knocks but they were more soft sounding and felt less well intense.

2 Likes

If he thinks you have more work to do before working with him, then he’ll just introduce you to another, and tell you to come back when they tell you you’ve completed the skill you were learning. May be a Nether, maybe someone else.

1 Like