A reading for a curse?

How would I go about getting someone to do a reading on me to determine if I’ve been cursed? A fraud would lick their chops at such a question about the prospect of selling me a removal spell.

Testing for a curse can be done easily done by yourself. Just meditate and look at what your aura is like. Is it healthy? Is someone leeching off you? If the aura I’d healthy and you cant feel someone through the astral attacking you at all then your probs fine.
I’m sure there are plenty if people on here wiling to help, it’s a five minute task so they shouldn’t be charging anything.

I also told him to feel for someone trying to connect with him or link to his mind. When we check for the afore mentioned thing and check our aura as well we do cover all curses. The path the curse takes is irrelevant, you will feel it interact with you through the astral on some way.
when I say interact with you, this could also take the form of messing an aspect of your life. You will still feel it because the curse has intent in it, intent aimed at you.
But just as a side note he isn’t cursed. He was a victim of vampiric magic an few months back but isn’t cursed. Just gauging this of reading his aura and the astral connected to him.

[quote=“Zac, post:2, topic:8373”]Testing for a curse can be done easily done by yourself. Just meditate and look at what your aura is like. Is it healthy? Is someone leeching off you? If the aura I’d healthy and you cant feel someone through the astral attacking you at all then your probs fine.
I’m sure there are plenty if people on here wiling to help, it’s a five minute task so they shouldn’t be charging anything.[/quote]

There isn’t some switch in your brain that allows you to immediately see auras after meditating one time. It takes some time to develop this ability to the degree that you’re describing. And that’s why someone like the op would be asking this question.

Also, what is this healthy aura you’re talking about? People come from different walks of life and their energy is polarized to handle the type of life they’re living. You start messing with this energy it could dredge up a ton of negative shit that the individual can’t handle at the time and their situation will go from bad to worse.

In all seriousness the op should do some divination. More specifically a general tarot reading. It will outline the obstacles that he needs to overcome and he can work towards a positive outcome rather then dwelling on the idea that he might be cursed. It’s pretty straight forward with tarot.

Furthermore if the op feels like he’s cursed then I suggest smudging and doing something like the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. This will remove any negative attachments you might have and you can continue living a healthy life on the path of no resistance.

Op, in all actuality I think the problem is mindset. Believing you’ve been cursed will result in you being cursed. Just do the divination and the simple cleansing and you should be fine if you keep your head up and follow the advice you received from your spread.

Here’s Koetting’s video for the lbrp.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvpmcOtynM0]- YouTube

Also if someone did curse you and you know who they are koetting sent a newsletter on how to deal with this. Check this out.

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/someone-cursed-me-my-nasty-revenge.php]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/someone-cursed-me-my-nasty-revenge.php[/url]

Good luck!

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:4, topic:8373”][quote=“Zac, post:2, topic:8373”]Testing for a curse can be done easily done by yourself. Just meditate and look at what your aura is like. Is it healthy? Is someone leeching off you? If the aura I’d healthy and you cant feel someone through the astral attacking you at all then your probs fine.
I’m sure there are plenty if people on here wiling to help, it’s a five minute task so they shouldn’t be charging anything.[/quote]

There isn’t some switch in your brain that allows you to immediately see auras after meditating one time. It takes some time to develop this ability to the degree that you’re describing. And that’s why someone like the op would be asking this question.

Also, what is this healthy aura you’re talking about? People come from different walks of life and their energy is polarized to handle the type of life they’re living. You start messing with this energy it could dredge up a ton of negative shit that the individual can’t handle at the time and their situation will go from bad to worse.

In all seriousness the op should do some divination. More specifically a general tarot reading. It will outline the obstacles that he needs to overcome and he can work towards a positive outcome rather then dwelling on the idea that he might be cursed. It’s pretty straight forward with tarot.

Furthermore if the op feels like he’s cursed then I suggest smudging and doing something like the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. This will remove any negative attachments you might have and you can continue living a healthy life on the path of no resistance.

Op, in all actuality I think the problem is mindset. Believing you’ve been cursed will result in you being cursed. Just do the divination and the simple cleansing and you should be fine if you keep your head up and follow the advice you received from your spread.

Here’s Koetting’s video for the lbrp.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvpmcOtynM0]- YouTube

Also if someone did curse you and you know who they are koetting sent a newsletter on how to deal with this. Check this out.

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/someone-cursed-me-my-nasty-revenge.php]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/someone-cursed-me-my-nasty-revenge.php[/url]

Good luck![/quote]

Well Said, Also what i do when i feel the need to Free myself from Negative Energy (Most of the time a Curse is Harmful or Negative Energy that Cling to you either sended my Someone or caster by yourself without you being Conscious of that)(By dwellign on negativity etc…)

I use the Exorcise from KoF, that both remove negative energy and if an Entity was Sended against the Op then this Exorcise will banish him,

Worked wonderfully well for me, Also you can call the Angel Opfaal he will free yourself from any Curse or Spiritual ‘‘Sickness’’ or any Bad Habits that you cling on.

It worked succesfully for me, at many time.