A quick and easy mind control spell taught to me by Lucifer

Thank you for your kind wishes I greatly appreciate that.

No one can really tell you how it feels to be in trance, because it is different for everyone.

Generally, there is a sensation of warmth, and of being lightheaded, sometimes even dizziness, but it is completely individual, so you won’t experience it the same way as someone else. You might not even know you are in trance until you learn to recognize how it manifests for you because it can be very subtle.

if you have ever “zoned out” while listening to a boring talk, or watching a movie, then you have been in an Alpha state. It is a state of relaxation, and most people move in and out of it every day.

Theta is also known as the hypnogogic state, and is the state of deep relaxation that you slip into just before you fall asleep, where your body is so relaxed that it is hard to move, but your mind is awake.

10 Likes

I will add my 2 cents to what @DarkestKnight has said, someone I’ve learned a lot from myself.

I think we as newbies tend to hinder our own magickal sucess and even procrastinate because we want to get every single detail down perfectly. I myself take tons of notes and even with those notes, my failure rate is high. However, when I just let it flow, still following the guidelines but not obsessing over if I’m in deep enough trance, did I pronounce the Demon or Angel’s name right ect, that’s when the real magick happens. Some of the greatest magickal discoveries have been through mistakes.

So I say, just do it. This spell is easy and if you mess up, it’s not like you pissed off a demon king or anything, just rework the magick until you get it right. You will come to enjoy your own twist and augmentation on things.

Hope this helps.

13 Likes

@Musta_Krackish, I can’t find red string. Will black work?

1 Like

Hi…i also want to do can you please explain how is the pentegram and how to open it while i drawn it in tje the photo?

I think someone needs to make a video of this! I only understood when it was explained above!

1 Like

Hi…i love your spell but can you please give the example of pentegram and how to open it i don’t want to make a mistake

Gaze into it until you see it pulsing or flashing. Don’t stare or look at it just gaze as you would thw love of your life. That’s how I understand it. I’ll be trying this tonight in a difficult case and will report back

4 Likes

Thank you…i will do it once i fimd a red yarn

I think without circle “its open”

In your opinion, would the same procedure work if you changed the sigil to one of a being who specializes in changing thoughts or perhaps specializes in lust etc…
Also if I hsve the person’s name but not a picture, would that work?
Thanks

I think it’s with the circle. Opening is the actual act of gazing into it. Perhaps ‘activating’ is a better term than opening

1 Like

Yes —all sigils depending on who you’re intending to summon

Not sure about that but i think you should try to find the picture .

Does anyone else have any success stories with this? I’d be interested to know if this works remotely when you are not in contact with the target.

Why not just try it? It’s like $3 to get a photo printed out, yarn, pens… I did this a couple of hours ago, I’ll be posting on here once it manifests

3 Likes

I have tried it but waiting to see if it worked. I was also keen to know can this be done remotely on someone?

Fuckin beautiful

May use this to get my mom to stop taking alimony from my dad and possibly to open up communication with this girl as well.

1 Like

@Dead - hey buddy - have you tried it yet? I’m interested to know how it worked