A question!

There are a few people actually human infections that really pissed me off!
My anger and hatred is increasing day by day and I can.t skip only one day do not think of them in the most horible and vicious way. I imagine them in the wheelchair ,with injuries on their body ,clothed in rugs and bankrupt.
I want to know if this could interfere with evokations that I am doing and if it could stop what I want to get and achieve.
Thank you!

Unless your evocations are for what you’re imagining - probably. You’re wasting mental focus that could be directed at something more pertinently helpful to yourself.

[quote=“cristinica, post:1, topic:6803”]I want to know if this could interfere with evokations that I am doing and if it could stop what I want to get and achieve.
Thank you![/quote]

Is there a reason you’vwe not poured this rage and hate into a ritual, to free yourself from it, and also maybe get a satisfying result?

I don’t know from this what purpose the evocations are being done for, so it’s hard to say, but if they’re being done for something where your deeply desired result is at odds with what you’re asking, then yes, I would imagine they could be undermined by this.

Is there a reason you’vwe not poured this rage and hate into a ritual, to free yourself from it, and also maybe get a satisfying result?
The reason is there are more than 1 person, and I am not sure will get (expected )results putting a curse on more than 1 person. Also I didn,t want to interfere with the evocation I am doing for money and success . If this could stop what I am doing, that,s why I have asked.

You’re wasting mental focus that could be directed at something more pertinently helpful to yourself.
I know! But I can,t help with this believe me! It doesn,t matter how hard I try do not think about this , it is always come to my mind!

Yes, you can successfully curse a group of people, for some reason it’s easier sometimes than a single one.

Also I didn,t want to interfere with the evocation I am doing for money and success . If this could stop what I am doing, that,s why I have asked.

It might, if it’s taking up a lot of your mental runtime - think of a computer running a heavy graphics program like Photoshop and also trying to perform other tasks, we only have so much brainpower and it’s best to direct as much as possible towards your magickal goal - and, this is evidently a big part of your thoughts right now, so I would imagine it could cause a problem.

I posted on here last year about my dog being ill - because of the emotional problems that caused (being so worried about him) I was basically unable to do much magickally to help him, and although I was also sleep deprived from him waking me up all the time, the mental runtime thing was the main probelm.

Thank you very much for the answers! Could you please let me know what is the best to do? I mean to interrupt what I am doing and put a curse on all of them( also taking into the account there is absolutely no connection between these human infections) and after this to restart with the evocations?

I should think doing a poppet curse with a lot of passion and conviction would be a good way to get rid of these feelings, I very seldom hate anyone but generally, acting on it will flush it from your system.

You could make a bunch of small poppets or simply write their names on bits of paper and use those, there are many interesting ideas on here in the Baneful Magick section, and also the book Baneful Magick.

[quote=“cristinica, post:1, topic:6803”]There are a few people actually human infections that really pissed me off!
My anger and hatred is increasing day by day and I can.t skip only one day do not think of them in the most horible and vicious way. I imagine them in the wheelchair ,with injuries on their body ,clothed in rugs and bankrupt.
I want to know if this could interfere with evokations that I am doing and if it could stop what I want to get and achieve.
Thank you![/quote]

That post could have been written by me a few years back.

As has been stated, that’s focus which would be better applied elsewhere. Yet I do know how hard that is to do. It’s taken me years to mellow it out somewhat, and I still have a long way to go.

In fact, I believe that’s what landed me in my own hell realm (in a dream). Eternal fighting and regeneration in a smokey rubble strewn landscape. Kill everything that moves before it kills you. It’s what I wanted, it was what satisfied me. At the time, it was basically my ideal heaven.

I hate to tell you, but those habits die hard. I’m still working on it. Just last week, I had a dream I think was indicative of progress in this department. Had a dream someone was trying to kill/hurt/torture me, and I let them live! (for magical reasons I think, that part’s fuzzy)

Try not to indulge you anger. Now when I hit the rock bottom of my rage, instead of wallowing in it, I opt for meditation instead, which is probably the only time I do meditate regularly.

Did you let then live becauze you believe in karma?

there’s an old expression – “the best revenge is living well.”

that is, achieving every thing you could want in life and being happy, which would show those who tried to hold you down that you were able to get on with your life, thus beating them at their own game. and once you’ve achieved every thing you want, or manage to do your evocations with out your anger getting in the way at least, then you can start concentrating on a little vengeful black magic…

No, I think it was because what they were doing to me didn’t matter. Been slowly coming to terms with the fact that I am not my dream body, so do what you want to it, I’ll just make another, or go on without one.

Hard to say though, because at the time, I was bilocating in at least 3 places, if not more, and the memories weren’t necessarily shared between all of me. The whole thing was very confusing.

I see. Similar with me. They keep on trying to get me to “Travel” but I just keep on Dumping it because it does not even matter. This is “their dream” and not mind. Infections, curses, dreams. None of that matters just simply dump it and replace it. You do not even have to worry about going on the offensive.