A question

So I gazed upon the ground in my room, where all of my rituals are conducted. I noticed there was a “breathing” pattern so to speak. The ground rises and lowers. Mind you, I saw this with my physical eyes, not my third eye. What could this mean? @kiss-lamia-lilith

4 Likes

Any thoughts are welcome really.

Energetically dense area. Trick of the eyes, could be a number of things. If you pm I can help some more

2 Likes

If you dont do any kind of regular banishing or cleansing it could be an energetic portal left open from the results of your work. In some cases this is useful others not so much. @Lady_Eva has posted a bit on this on a few topics.

Within my own work the entire ritual space becomes a kind of mirror and a portal bridging the way for the zanda and the divs im Arezura.

5 Likes

That happens to me when hung over or on cough syrup. (true but kidding)

… yeah what Serpent said. Energetically dense area.

Shut all the lights and scry into the area. I betcha you’ll make significant contact.

2 Likes

That happens. Or, it’s not unusual for me. I also see walls as curved and/or breathing pretty often after doing magick work.

4 Likes

Also, take a look at the corners of your room, especially where the walls meet the ceiling.

5 Likes

@Aiden_Crow Usually it’s a gateway point between 2 or more plains. Since you are doing magick in the same area it often empowers the area with the connections of the other plains. So while in trance state or TGS you will notice alterations such as these in that area.

1 Like