A question with Money Spell?

A very good day, So I did a money spell with King Satan to manifest exactly $1000. I said I NEED $1000 FOR MY OWN USE. THE MONEY SHOULD COME TO ME FOR MY OWN EXPENSES.

I’m working part time with a lottery company. My father took a 4 digit number and hit the lottery winning for exactly $1000. Now the money goes through my bank and I will transfer it to my father. So my spell worked. But the money was not mine. The question is what wrong did I do here. Should I ask even more clearly? This scenario happened a few times. Looking forward for your opinion on this. Have a great day ahead.

2 Likes

Careful wording is important, “for my own use” probably covers it, so I would consider this: what if your dad winning is unrelated and your money will come from some other source?

5 Likes

Who else can I give this intention to but the king Satan?Example I asked for $1000, can I get this money from the lottery?

2 Likes

Never try dictate how the money will come to you. That closes off other possible pathways and makes manifestation harder.

4 Likes

I understand but I don’t have a job to earn this money I don’t want to be disabled or lose someone I love.

1 Like

You can simply say to whatever entity you are calling upon something like, “The money should come to me in a way that causes no harm to me or mine.”

2 Likes

Well, can we try something to speed up the manifestation, because after 6 months there is no point in getting the money needed that week.

1 Like

By worrying about “speeding up” the manifestation, you will start to get into the territory of lust for result, where your mind tends to start in with negative thoughts like “what if it doesn’t happen? What do I do?” etc. Remember, the more desperate you are for the result, the less likely it will happen.

You can, however, specify a general time frame, like within two weeks or something like that, but generally, being too specific, can make it impossible to manifest.

Have you tried a petition spell?

3 Likes

Yes, I don’t want to say why I did it but someone told me that specifying a deadline for petitions makes this manifestation impossible, like 1 or 2 weeks.

1 Like

A general deadline is fine, but nothing too specific. Petitions work best with a general time frame so you can judge whether it was successful or not. I, personally, have used time frames of two weeks to about three months with success, depending on what I was trying to achieve.

1 Like

What you are saying is true @ReyCuervo , but what’s funny is, my whole family took lottery today. All of them hit the jackpot with different amount. And it all sums up to exactly $1000. And the amount was transferred to my bank account,and i transferred to my family respectively. I’m actually smiling now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I had the same problem, once I brought my boss a lot of money that day; something like double the target, I kept taking my regular paycheck.
Another day I didn’t specify how the money should come to me, so my dad’s car had an expensive mechanical problem and for helping him, he gave me money… but at what cost?

1 Like

I’m not sure where I read this, but a demon can bring in wealth if we have the possibilities to get it. If there is no possibilities, thing gets a bit shitty when they find almost anyway possible to bring in the amount. Which is dangerous if you ask me.

Perhaps this is magick reminding you that you can manifest things for other people, not just yourself.

If your parents have more money, then presumably that money may eventually pass down to you. I have personally done money magick for a number of people, both people I have personal relationships with, including family, as well as content creators I have never met in person, and I have witnessed very good results.

I feel that I should also say that I have experienced amazing results with money magick in my own personal life. I sometimes am concerned about shilling the book 7 Occult Money Rituals an excessive amount but I suppose it is not unaligned with the energy of the magick.

I feel that I should also mention that you can do magick to manifest the specific things that you want the money for. When I’ve done this sometimes I’ve gotten some extra cash for the things or experiences, but sometimes I’ve gotten access to the things or experiences directly without having to spend money to get them.

Believe it or not I’ve been through some really tight spots in my life, and magick has always gotten me through and given me what I needed. It hasn’t always been glamourous, but I got what I needed when I asked for it.

1 Like

That’s very informative @shinri. I understand now. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like