A Question on Daemon/Angel Personalities

Hi Everyone,

Noob here… I have been looking around the forum and found an old thread where someone was asking about the differences between Angels and Daemons and some interesting information regarding their various personalities were touched upon that I’d really like to learn more about. Mostly it’s about their characters and personalities. Someone mentioned that the Angels are happy to ‘have a laugh’ every once in a while and that it’s not all ‘business, business, business with a stiff upper lip…’ so to speak and even mentioning some interesting traits about Michael being a bit of a ‘bro’ (in a non-douchy way)…

Now I’ve never evoked spirits before based on the principal that I don’t really know who they are and what information I found on them are quite… limited - many times at best all I could find is a few sentences or if I’m lucky maybe a paragraph or two about what they can accomplish/their specialties, but it doesn’t really say what their characters/personalities are like and what they are like to work with…

So I would highly appreciate it if you guys could give me a bit of a description of what the entities you have worked with are like on a personal level… and what your working relationships with them are like?

For example, are there any entities who are happier and more inclined to develop more of a ‘friendship’ type relationship versus entities that like to ‘keep it professional’ so to speak…? Obviously not many entities (on ANY level of existence - including us mortals) appreciate time wasters and I’m not implying that I’m just going to evoke them to just shoot the shit and talk about what I bought at the mall that day… but I imagine that at some point after working with them that your relationship (like any other) would naturally evolve into a sort ‘friendship’?? Am I wrong in assuming this?

I’m asking in the hopes that this will help me to choose a spirit to contact who would not only be able to do what I kindly ask them to (for lack of better term), but also to choose the right spirit who would match my personality as I realize that a lot of the time working with spirits is rarely just a ‘week long experience’ and that this being is going to be in my life for quite some time and I just want to be sure that I choose ‘someone’ with whom we will compliment each other…

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

The one Ive worked the most with is Azazel. And at first he is very dark. It takes sometime to really get to know him. And Id say you have to want to get to know him.
I have a very intimate relationship with him now. And I am very happy with that.
He can be very strong and pushes you to do and be your best. But He does have a fun side.
Most all spirits Ive met seem to have a lighter side to them as well.
I think most people who work closely with spirits form some type of relationship or bond with that spirit.
Each situation is unique though.
Im sure most do not have type of relationship that I have with Azazel.
Astaroth, Abaddon, Belial, Amaymon, and Bealzebub are truely awesome. Each with their own personality.
Mercury, is forever youthful and totally fun!
Hecate, is dark and mysterious but very protective.
Papa Legba, shows up when he feels like it. And totally catches one by surprise. :slight_smile:

Most of my experience shows that they want to get to know you and have some type of relationship. There maybe some spirits that are all bussiness type. But I really havent met any. Belial may come the closest but even he has fun moments and insights.

[quote=“arianna, post:2, topic:9423”]The one Ive worked the most with is Azazel. And at first he is very dark. It takes sometime to really get to know him. And Id say you have to want to get to know him.
I have a very intimate relationship with him now. And I am very happy with that.
He can be very strong and pushes you to do and be your best. But He does have a fun side.
I think most people who work closely with spirits form some type of relationship or bond with that spirit.
Astaroth, Abaddon, Belial, Amaymon, and Bealzebub are truely awesome. Each with their own personality.
Papa Legba, shows up when he feels like it. And totally catches one by surprise. :slight_smile:

Most of my experience shows that they want to get to know you and have some type of relationship. There maybe some spirits that are all bussiness type. But I really havent met any. Belial may come the closest but even he has fun moments and insights.[/quote]

So it’s life changing and fun to get to know them and not like all the radical Christians say because they have been brainwashed?

[quote=“DanielW666, post:3, topic:9423”][quote=“arianna, post:2, topic:9423”]The one Ive worked the most with is Azazel. And at first he is very dark. It takes sometime to really get to know him. And Id say you have to want to get to know him.

Most of my experience shows that they want to get to know you and have some type of relationship. There maybe some spirits that are all bussiness type. But I really havent met any. Belial may come the closest but even he has fun moments and insights.[/quote]

So it’s life changing and fun to get to know them and not like all the radical Christians say because they have been brainwashed?[/quote]
In my experience no it isnt.
But that doesn’t mean you shouldnt be careful.