A question of the Universal Circle

I am new to this forum however I have a particular query about the universal circle which I hope someone might be able to provide an answer to.

At first, I was going to purchase it but realized it was actually not suited to my particular circumstances. Due in part to a lack of usable space and the need to obfuscate whatever I do from individuals who cannot understand (or accept) it even if it were explained to them in the simplest terms.

Thus, for this ‘logistical’ problem there are some workarounds but may I ask if anyone has an image file of the print for the universal circle? Of high enough resolution or large enough size that it can fit one or two human palms into it when say, printed out of use as an impromptu focus (which is clearly more disposable).

Well,

You can hand draw it you know. Also, it’s in the BofA (Book of Azazel). PLUS you can just copy the image from the website here…should work fine.

[quote=“Mode_439, post:2, topic:1707”]Well,

You can hand draw it you know. Also, it’s in the BofA (Book of Azazel). PLUS you can just copy the image from the website here…should work fine.[/quote]

The only reason I did not wish to do that at first, without asking is due to the fair chance that it would come out crooked or distorted. Although in the flip-side, if done with the right mindset it should work without issue.

Site’s image is too small, too small to make it out properly. Inevitably, the book would actually work better.

But you know, I’ll still ask before using the other options!

Take a pencil or a piece of chalk whatever your using Place a piece of string around it and than put a thumb tack or something similar to pin the strong to the “middle” of the circle than draw around most times you will get a perfect circle :slight_smile: This is how i usually make mine i did however Buy a Universal circle not because i cant make one but because i like to support EA and the movement

However i VERY much understand the Idea of Being around people who would judge you for being a practitioner or in some cases (not mine but friends i have) even hurt you for being one

[quote=“Azrael, post:4, topic:1707”]Take a pencil or a piece of chalk whatever your using Place a piece of string around it and than put a thumb tack or something similar to pin the strong to the “middle” of the circle than draw around most times you will get a perfect circle :slight_smile: This is how i usually make mine i did however Buy a Universal circle not because i cant make one but because i like to support EA and the movement

However i VERY much understand the Idea of Being around people who would judge you for being a practitioner or in some cases (not mine but friends i have) even hurt you for being one[/quote]

I should have learned a bit more of art and design related things!

But, the unfortunate thing is nearly all the people I know physically would cause some form of issue if they were aware of my endeavors in this area. As I do not yet have the resources and full maturity to resolve it all , continued concealment will remain for a long while. Though, there is a thought that perhaps one day when I am ‘able’ enough, I may choose to still not change that.

[quote=“Kokuto, post:5, topic:1707”][quote=“Azrael, post:4, topic:1707”]Take a pencil or a piece of chalk whatever your using Place a piece of string around it and than put a thumb tack or something similar to pin the strong to the “middle” of the circle than draw around most times you will get a perfect circle :slight_smile: This is how i usually make mine i did however Buy a Universal circle not because i cant make one but because i like to support EA and the movement

However i VERY much understand the Idea of Being around people who would judge you for being a practitioner or in some cases (not mine but friends i have) even hurt you for being one[/quote]

I should have learned a bit more of art and design related things!

But, the unfortunate thing is nearly all the people I know physically would cause some form of issue if they were aware of my endeavors in this area. As I do not yet have the resources and full maturity to resolve it all , continued concealment will remain for a long while. Though, there is a thought that perhaps one day when I am ‘able’ enough, I may choose to still not change that.[/quote]

Like i said i totally get that situation many of my friends who are practitioners live in catholic homes or other very strict religious homes while i have no inherent dislike of any said religion (quite the opposite in fact) i do understand it can be hard to practice in that kind of situation

How long is it taking these circles to ship? I think I ordered mine over a week ago and still no email that it has shipped. Are they in stock??

I’d strait away tell those people to fuck themselves and either accept me for who I am or get the fuck out of my life. Consequently my Pentecostal grandparents completely love and respect me for my Luciferian views and black magick practices. Never allow yourself to be discredited by other people. Do what you must to work out your own ascent. Use chalk, use paint make your own damn circle and use it outside at a park. Do it. Stop making excuses!

Zecharyah555

1 Like