A question for the parents

She doesn’t deal with stress well and trying to learn something new gets short-circuited. I struggled with Math, but found coping mechanisms for it. She didn’t and has a tendency to give up when (mentally) things get tough. She can run miles around me in other areas, but not in academics. Unfortunately that’s what’s needed right now.

1 Like

So, as a follow-up, my wife comes into the room and says, “We need to make a decision on what to do about school”.

" I think he should physically go to school. "

“Okay, I’ll get his school supplies when I’m running errands.” She was fine with it. Four days ago, I was “endangering our child” (and a lot more, but you get it).

…?..

Had me quite confused. Until I remembered I had petitioned Zagan to help with “family disharmony” (that had started when corona first hit). We’d had more arguments in the past few months than in the previous 15 years combined.

So…problem solved…

2 Likes

Zagan! Is awesome. I wish more magicians worked with him.

2 Likes

I was wondering for a day why it has gone so smoothly, forgetting I had petitioned him. I’ll have to look into him more when I get through my current pathworking.

2 Likes