A question about circles

So, I’ve recently learned the preparation steps for summoning Goetia demons. However, due to the lack of rooms/space in my apartment, I’m not sure I’d be able to create the “foundation” if that’s the proper term for it. Will it be acceptable if I used the Wiccan circle-casting method instead or would the demons be offended by that?

4 Likes

Yes, you can use a Wiccan circle casting. A circle is generally created and charged by Divine authority, and it doesn’t really matter what that Divine authority is. You can cast in the name of anything you view as a Higher Power, so YHVH, the Wiccan God/Goddess, Jesus, Lucifer, or Satan all work. You can even cast a circle in your own Name, as the Divine being you are.

5 Likes

When using the LRP, and visualizing and completing the circle, is that also sufficient? Or are we talking about salt or flour to actually physically draw the circle?

1 Like

One of the options, according to an author of magick, is to visualize with a strong concentration a simple circle without additional “stuff” colored for example in violet or red.

2 Likes

Yep, done that before too. Okay, so it doesn’t necessarily have to be a physical circle then.

3 Likes

Danke.

Visualizing the circle.

1 Like

Or a certain size, right?

1 Like

Yep. Flaming. White, Red, Blue, your choice.

1 Like