A Proposal

Stop

Yep you read it right , stop. Just stop.

I acknowledge the need for a “Dead Horse Thread” I do. It is one thread where we as members can go to and bond over silly shit. It helps us get the giggles out, and that is fine. Hell, a little levity is never really a bad thing.

But holy shit, every thread is turning into a new Dead Horse. I don’t know everyone’s reason for joining this forum, but ask yourself before you post “Is this why I came here?”

I joined because E.A. impressed the hell out of me. It was a combo of Evoking Eternity and Hands on Chaos Magic that helped me turn my life around, and connect with the spirit world in a deep way. I wanted to know more about E.A. and those who use his material, I wanted help where I fell short and to help others when I could.

And oh my god, let me tell you this place was a Heaven on Earth when I joined. I was welcomed, I was pushed, I found people like Frater A, Andreeje, and TWFwho would take me aside and give me tips and encouragement. I progressed faster than I thought possible because of the wonderful community here.

What happened?

Where are Cloud9, Kitari, Tiberius_James and others who posted here with tales and tips that enlightened and inspired? Why do we settle for less, why to we settle for degrading ourselves to the Occult equivalent of poop jokes?

This forum has a bad reputation on other Occult Sites, and it is not because they are jealous.

So my proposal is for us all to stop, really think about what you are going to post. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but if you and another are bickering across 12 pages PLEASE take it to the PM.

I want to get back to the awe inspiring forum this place was, we can do it, we all have the potential to achieve greatness in us. A little discipline is not too much to ask.

Thank you,

Orismen

Seconded whole-heartedly. A bit of fun’s good but not this endless bS.

This is what I’ve been saying all along but they don’t heed sound advice. I’m afraid you’re losing your time, Orismen.

Thirded. Fun is fun but this has become ridiculous.

Sadly, this thing happens in every forum sooner or later. Its hella funny at the beggining but then it becomes just… shitty.

Time will tell, I have faith. It is easy for us as humans to get caught up in emotional states. And then post while in those states.

I do apologize if any of my attempts at levity have derailed a thread.

Ohh yeah, let me just add that this is the reason I weight carefully what Im going to post. No evidence = No credibility

Notice how no one that was making a mess of the other threads is posting here apologizing.

I have another proposal,

Lets all say something legit (and positive) about some members who got lambasted.

I am serious.

Elison: Dude’s got a mind like a steel trap. He is a wiz with sacred geometry and God names. He gave me some to try, and while they weren’t my cup o’ tea they DID work to get me into altered states of mind. I won’t buy anything from him because I don’t typically buy anything other than supplies and books, but he is a good guy. (Note this is not an endorsement, I 've not bought anything from him)

Baphomet: Dude is well versed in GT and really friendly and helpful. I had no idea what to expect but he has offered me a lot.of help as to where I can start on my own GT journey. Honestly I think he is a classy guy.

Alright someone else go.

Orismen, you forgot about all the other words and names I told you, that aren’t God’s lol. And Sacred Geometry isn’t really my passion lol. But thanks anyway.

Orismen is very honest and good guy. He’s mostly peaceful and always keeps a calm appearance. I never saw any flaw with him. He’s very serious about the occult work he does and when he starts something, he sticks to it ;).

[quote=“Elison, post:10, topic:3008”]Orismen, you forgot about all the other words and names I told you, that aren’t God’s lol. And Sacred Geometry isn’t really my passion lol. But thanks anyway.

Orismen is very honest and good guy. He’s mostly peaceful and always keeps a calm appearance. I never saw any flaw with him. He’s very serious about the occult work he does and when he starts something, he sticks to it ;).[/quote]

Thank you sir, but I wanted to keep this about positive things for those whose names have been dragged through the mud, and as I am fucking flawless (and humble to boot) I would ask that you say something about Baphomet, or Euoi instead.

Hmmm… Baphomet? He helped me with some stuff in the past, he was very willing to do that. The fact that he’s always doubtful and always takes a stance of “I know better than you” is a pain in the ass, but all in all he’s a good guy.

Euoi? If I only could find something good to say… He’s always stubborn and can’t accept another point of view even if you crack his head and force it into his brain. He’s always arrogant and thinks he knows everything about everyone, even if there’s no proof for that. BUT, if he could drop all that and start listening and being more civil with the other people, then his good side will shine forth and I really think he could be a great asset to this community.

Sounds good

1GZA
A very intelligent and open minded member who thinks outside the box. His threads are always packed with not only knowledge but practical experience which is helpful and gives one insights on how to apply different techniques to their own practices.

Virdon Djinn
He’s little seen hear but is always helpful and a great guy to communicate with. When he posts his experiences they are always in depth and lack ego and holier ham thou attitude.

S.V.E.

It’s S.V.E. enough said. The guy is all killer no filler.

EDIT:

I thought you said just give positve reviews, didn’t see they had to be lambasted first. I’ll leave it as is though as they all have my respect.

Thank you! Maybe now some work will get done around here

Hmmm… Baphomet? He helped me with some stuff in the past, he was very willing to do that. The fact that he’s always doubtful and always takes a stance of “I know better than you” is a pain in the ass, but all in all he’s a good guy.

Euoi? If I only could find something good to say… He’s always stubborn and can’t accept another point of view even if you crack his head and force it into his brain. He’s always arrogant and thinks he knows everything about everyone, even if there’s no proof for that. BUT, if he could drop all that and start listening and being more civil with the other people, then his good side will shine forth and I really think he could be a great asset to this community.[/quote]

Please do not insult them, yes veiled insults are bad.

I want this thread to be a place of positivity.

If you can’t say anything nice, please refrain.

[quote=“Orismen, post:15, topic:3008”]Please do not insult them, yes veiled insults are bad.

I want this thread to be a place of positivity.

If you can’t say anything nice, please refrain.[/quote]

I did say something nice and no, I didn’t insult them. I pointed out their flaws so they would know what is upsetting about them, so they can change. If we could all do that (point out flaws AND qualities), then I think we could all change our stances and become a friendlier community.

You know I was just talking to frater apotheosis and brought up that lately I have often wondered why I still come on this forum. It hit me why the other day, this forum is a good channel for the universe to tell me what to do, either directly or indirectly. Hell even the shittiness, you know, you could take it as an indication that its time to cleanup some stuff in your life.

That being said it would be nice if we didn’t have so many dead horses here. Really, lets try to show some restraint here.

[quote=“Orismen, post:1, topic:3008”]Stop

Yep you read it right , stop. Just stop.

I want to get back to the awe inspiring forum this place was, we can do it, we all have the potential to achieve greatness in us. A little discipline is not too much to ask.

Thank you,

Orismen[/quote]

I wondered why y’all were posting in that. The worst part is clicking through a few threads only to realize there is nothing there but time wasted. I have found myself less motivated to post here due to these empty threads, although I’ll still post here at BALG rather than anywhere else on the net. The last vlog with Gozer and EA where he discusses Liberation vs Subjugation reveals why I’m here.

Thanks for stepping up and taking accountability. Maybe some improvement will seed from this. Good on ya Orismen.

Well this was nice while it lasted.

Tomorrow I am going to eat a Kangaroo Burger, that is right a Kangaroo Burger with real Kangaroo meat. And while I am saying my prayers to White Jesus, thanking him for the bountiful feast, I am going to thank him for the serious magicians on this forum.

My orgial post here at have sounded dreary, but with all of you here this forum is worth coming back to.

So let me see, I think I’ll start with folks I have had negative experiences with:

Elison: He’s got guts. Prior to posting his services, Elison had to have known that he had a less than favorable reputation amongst this forum. Yet and still, he decided to post his services anyway, which actually made me look at him less as the guy who just says wild, “I-know-more-than-you” statements, and more as someone who might just have a great deal of confidence in his work. I actually never thought I would thank him for just opening up his services to the community, but I admired that he took the chance even though it was highly likely that he was going to get lambasted anyway. Granted, I made a statement about him and his clients that many viewed as insulting; my fault if it looked like that, I was not trying to say anything derogatory about anyone’s stuff. But in my perspective, it says a lot about Elison that he was willing to open his services to a community with a considerable amount of vocal anti-Elison fans.

I haven’t had much negative experience with anyone else that I can remember, although I definitely have had them. In regards to the people I have had positive experiences with; I’ve talked to all of you on a personal basis, so I won’t bother this thread with 10 pages worth of content on what I think.

TWF: He’s been here since I got here a year-and-a-half ago (I had another name), and has consistently been a driving force towards putting out practical content. He’s also one of the few people I have seen who did not lambast people for asking about superpowers, which was something I found myself keenly having to warn said enthusiasts about. He’s also someone who will always beat me at telling offensive jokes.

Oh, and that dude The1GZA… well he’s the coming messiah, White Jesus in the form of the baseless Negroid. He’s the living embodiment of the perfect unity between the gross (and how gross those thick-lipped beasts can be) and the Divine.

(Y’all knew I had to throw in something about White Jesus)