A proposal to Warhammer 40k fans

If I recall, the chaos gods were created by human ideas and emotions, much like Egregores if I’m not wrong. I propose that the God Emperor is a sort of fifth chaos god, but is the chaos god of order and subjugation. I know that’s contradictory, but in his endless war to expand the Imperium, he has basically enslaved man kind under the guise of “unity” and waged war against every other species. War, enslavement, tyranny, sounds like chaos to me. Though, like the other chaos gods, he was born from humans. Though his creation was from the amalgamation of neolithic shamans, as opposed to being birthed from human pshychic energy.

1 Like

War Hammer 40k is loosely based off of “actual” occult practices so it doesn’t surprise me. I love that game lol.

I have a love hate relationship with it. I love the lore, but I hate how expensive it is, how disorganized it is, just the whole company. Though I’m hooked like a drug.

1 Like

Just try to evoke Slaneesh and drink with him, you won’t find someone better from warhammer I swear lol.

1 Like

Could always be edgy like me and try to summon a Dark Eldar xD

I’m doing a similar concept in my game regarding “Primordial Despots.” They each represent forces of chaos, but instead of being based off of warhammer chaos gods, they’re based on the colors of magic the gathering.
White: Chaos through Tyranny.
Green: Chaos through Nature.
Blue: Chaos through Forbidden Knowledge.
Red: Chaos through Indulgence.
Black: Chaos through Decay.
Adding tyranny to the list makes the concept of order and chaos subjective.

1 Like

Well, if you are chaos magician, you could decide to evoke any being that existed in games, films or books.

1 Like

Just imagine invocation of Shrek oh gosh LOL.

1 Like

I’d drink with Shrek lol.

1 Like

I play Nurgle cause he represents my depression. Also cause I was a Tzeentch player and they nerfed psychers, and that a deathguard army is easier to get than a thousand sons army.

1 Like