A powerful layered love spell

Evocation ritual

2 Likes

Has anyone ever tried this on a famous person? Just being curious

1 Like

I haven’t personally, but it seems unlikely. Key to the success of all magick is giving it a route to work. You can’t win the lottery, for example, if you don’t buy a ticket. If you don’t know this person or at least have an opportunity to bump into them, then how can you expect it to work.

1 Like

Can zepar be included, what can he do his description is very similar to sitri

1 Like

Sallos❤️

5 Likes

I’m definitely going to have to try this. I think I will start with Sitri first!

1 Like

i did it a day ago waiting for my results now!

3 Likes

Anything new killua?

1 Like

Nothing
but i actually feel a lot better in regards to my self love etc.

3 Likes

So, is there any spell I can use to make a guy commit? I have put multiple demons on him (won’t speak specifics until I see results), and have gotten the man to say “I love you”. We’ve been casually dating for about 1 year now. However, I asked him to have a real relationship and he wants to keep what we have. I told him it’s too painful to continue this casually and I have to move on, but we can remain friends.

We have amazing chemistry, are attracted to each other, he loves me, and he says I’m everything he wants in a gf. His reasons for not having a relationship are, he has too many issues and it would end in a disaster.

I’m going to throw a few more love spells on him before just giving up. It’s great he loves me, but without commitment and a real relationship I’m not satisfied. I also refuse to be sexual or romantic with him anymore and get used. He should know by now if he wants to date (it has been A YEAR of casually seeing each other).

2 Likes

Call Duke Sallos. Sallos can bring a relation to evolve fast. Although now I’ve started to work in bring my ex back, backwards I did a research on him regarding this matter and all I heard is that he can make ANY relationship evolve.

So if you want to be in a long-term go with Duke Sallos! He is great! Just evoke him and ask.

Also you can call on Dantalion to make him change his mind and accept that be in a long-term relationship is the best thing for him now.

And I finish with Beleth but not to bring more sexual desire but to turn lust in a more gentle love.

You can make a big ritual of evocation with the 3 sigils or make one, wait a little to recover a bit and move to next, wait and move again. I prefer the second approach because I feel more confortable but you can do all in one too if you have will for it. It’s all up to you. Both work fine.

That’s all. You don’t need nothing more than work yourself and make your part. Maybe giving some time and let him miss you will work really great.

Good luck.

17 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

A match MADE in Magick

5 Likes

I’m going to update everyone on some results that have happened since i have done this layered love spell.
The initial reason for me doing the love spell was that i at the time had no contact with my target, and was blocked on ALL social media.
After maybe a week or so of doing the spell i felt a lot of self love and abundance reach me on a different level, to the point where i even decided that i was done chasing my ex and if it wasn’t meant to be that i shouldn’t stress or ponder on it any longer.
I sent him one last message on a throwaway account, telling him that i had reached my limit and he had won and that i had officially given up on him.
Within a couple days, he had readded me on social media and spoke to me about our relationship and moving towards change.
Since that point, we have had our ups and downs and we aren’t currently together however we are now in contact with one another and speak regularly.
Everyone who attempts love spells and not specifically this one but any spell to attract a lost love i have some advice on what can heighten your chances of success:
Work on yourself.
after doing the spell i was still obsessed with my results, i was always thinking about him and was anxious that my own powers could not reach him and that is no way to think, i recomend everynight listening to harmonies or guided meditations that can help you reach your love on a subconscious level.
i recomend a youtuber by the name of Agnes Vivarelli, she has not only meditations on attracting and ex but also a lot of self love based videos. i also recomend watching her series “everyone is you pushed out” that gave me a lot of enlightenment on the situation. Although him and i aren’t back together we are working towards overcoming some of our obstacles and i am optimistic that i’m due time i will achieve my goal and be able to share it with everyone here.
Believe in yourself, it will come to you. Do not focus on the outcome; focus on bringing yourself love and guiding yourself to open your third eye and loving the universe even if it doesn’t give you the exact thing that you want.

30 Likes

Glad it’s going better But most of all.im glad you got self love with is worth more than anything.your ex could give you!!! Trying to get there myself but makes me happy you’ve got somewhere :heart::heart:

2 Likes

It won’t happen instantly but it WILL happen.
sending you lots of love and guidance the universe will tend to your needs!
best of luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s meeting in the middle. You both have to move towards the desired outcome, although the target may not be 100% aware that this is what you are doing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes i definitely agree, he isn’t on a spiritual level of awareness. But i know he is very enlightened in these aspects even if he doesn’t have the exact answers to his questions. I am hoping for the best, and that him and i can work TOGETHER to reach OUR goal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Guys, one advice here: when you’re perfoming your evocations, ASK FOR ADVICE!

Not bargain but ask for what you have to change in order to work! Sometimes WE are the problem that makes our magick fail!

Belial told me some interesting stuff and I’ll work on myself. Self-love is crucial, of course, but you have tried to fix yourself? If you’re a liar, or agressive, or stubborn, you tried to work on solve this? To call some deity to help you to leave bad habits? Belial throws the truth on my face like a clow throws a pie: an obviously thing that you know but you didn’t expect. (Btw, Belial is hella strong)

Evoke, start whatever you like to but most importantly WORK ON YOURSELF FIRST.

Not here to give a lesson of morality cos I don’t believe on this but giving an advice to make things work better for your. Sometimes a improved version of you is all you need to get job done. Think on this.

16 Likes

Hurray - someone gets it!

Exactly what we all have to do to achieve our goals BUT the issue is that we live in a Pop Tart Microwave ready Instant gratification culture and so we expect everything instantly because in the words of the advertisement we are told we are “worth it”.

The reality is that we have to become “worth it” we have to become the prize that they other party is drawn to and finds irresistible.

10 Likes