A poll out of curiosity: what do you use Magick most often for?

• Money
  • Love and Lust
  • Curses
  • Helping Others
  • Other

0 voters

2 Likes

Damnit that Other option won’t show up on its own line. :joy:

Oh well 🤷

Edit: got it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Mostly for knowledge and building spiritual relationships.

7 Likes

A very valuable part of the whole process. I enjoy my relationship with the spirits around me

2 Likes

Monies and deaths

1 Like

I feel like money is probably going to be a big one. We all need to a little boost there every so often

Well I plan to retire at 35 so money is definitely big lol

1 Like

Personal health and knowledge. I used to be really big into protection magic too but I’m moving away from it.

2 Likes

That’s always important. Better to have it and not need it right?

1 Like

I would say, to grant some form of insight and knowledge, principally.

2 Likes

Knowledge, clarity, spiritual connection, etc I’d say are the most often used.

2 Likes

Yes but the main reason I haven’t been using it as much lately is because I was using it out of impulse instead of necessity because I was afraid of a particular person who at the end of the day was just a delusional white-lighter. I came to realize that I was letting emotions lead my thought more than the actual circumstances so now I only use protection magic when necessary and banishing more regularly. Don’t get me wrong, protection is good, but worrying too much about it will ultimately hinder progress. And the “white light witches” usually don’t do much harm because of thier mislead thoughts anyway.

2 Likes

I understand that. If you’re paranoid and going nuts with it you might start manifesting problems.

2 Likes

Exactly. Which is one reason it’s a good idea to sit down every once in a while and think about why you use magic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reflection and introspection is definitely something that I think people should do as well, but it can be over done just like everything else.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t let me pick three. But I use it for money, to help others and other stuff.

1 Like

It’s a pick which one you think is your top.

I’ve probably done more for other people than I have myself with Magick but I’ve done stuff to get some extra cash and whatnot to.

Protection and transformation are what I most often use magick for. Money comes a close third

1 Like

I most often use magick in order to broaden my horizons when it comes to my understanding of reality and my place in it. I might do this by contacting a certain Deity, Spirit, Demon, or what have you. I might do this by adjusting my state of mind in order to travel to other planes of existence to meet the inhabitants there and observe an alien world… My goals lately are becoming more practical and material oriented (aka money and opportunity), but the main goal has always been to push the boundaries of my perception, understanding, and my fucking power.

As long as the road leads to Apotheosis. That is the ultimate desire. I think a lot of people forget what they want in the long run and get caught up running in circles.

5 Likes

Nice