A place to buy real blackbird feathers

Hey everyone, I need to find some blackbird feathers for something I’m doing. These can’t be crow feathers or any other type of bird. They need to come from a blackbird. Does anyone know where to get these? I have been doing an amazon search but so far its only turned up artificial blackbird stuff.

You mean raven feathers? Only other type of blackbird I know of. Let me know, because I know a lady that specializes in things like this for crafts or witchcraft purposes. She is Native American and she only sells real bird feathers not the plastic ones. She may have some, because I know she sells real Cardinal, Bluejay and Peacock feathers amongst others. She also takes Dove feathers and can dye them any color so she might know of a way to get the type you want if she does not have any herself.

I have a hand collected limited selection of Raven Feathers. PM me if your interested. Tell me what size you need and how many.

These are of a necromantic nature / energy to the senses. Very useful in baneful work.

No charge.

Just for clarity, do you mean this species? Common blackbird - Wikipedia

[quote=“RL, post:3, topic:6105”]I have a hand collected limited selection of Raven Feathers. PM me if your interested. Tell me what size you need and how many.

These are of a necromantic nature / energy to the senses. Very useful in baneful work.

No charge.[/quote]

Just for clarity, do you mean this species? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_blackbird[/quote]

Thanks for the offers, but Lady Evas right in regards to her link, it has to be that type of blackbird. A raven is actually a slightly different type of bird so that probably wouldnt work for what I am doing. As for the type of feather preferably it would be from the wings but I would be willing to settle for some from other places of the birds body. If possible I’m looking to get about twenty feathers or even a full wing from a dead blackbird which would be best.

Anyway I would appreciate it if you can ask her if she has any from a blackbird. If your able to get me these feathers I’ll do you a magical favor of some sort in return.Or I could just pay you , let me know what you want to do if she has what I’m looking for.

Anyway thanks again for the help everyone.

Since these birds are so ridiculously common in many parts of the world, it really shouldn’t be any sort of exertion to perform a really simple ritual for them, either directing your own raw will, tasking an entity to bring you some feathers, or even going to the ‘oversoul’ of the species itself to request some feathers with the assurance that the gift will be properly respected, maybe that you’ll build a birdhouse or make a small donation to a conservation group or something.

…What? I like birds.

Or just cover yourself in honey and birdseed…

Given your experience with soul traveling I think Claidheam’s idea us your best bet. The Morigan, Hekate, or even Crow would probably be able to help you.

[quote=“Orismen, post:7, topic:6105”]Or just cover yourself in honey and birdseed…

Given your experience with soul traveling I think Claidheam’s idea us your best bet. The Morigan, Hekate, or even Crow would probably be able to help you.[/quote]

Haha something tells me the birdseed idea will just get me eaten up by a bunch of squirrels. If the squirrel was the animal I needed for this I’d have no problem.

Anyway in regards to Hekate and Morrigan my guide in this particular magical working is actually someone who is sort of similar to them it’s Lillith. There’s a reason why it can’t be a raven or a crow, it’s because I need to shift at least to a degree into a blackbird in order to receive some information I have hidden from myself. I’ve done this on an energetic level a number of times but it has not been deep enough yet to reach what I’m looking for. I’ve been told that I need either a wing or some feathers from a wing for this to work best.

[quote=“Claidheam, post:6, topic:6105”]Since these birds are so ridiculously common in many parts of the world, it really shouldn’t be any sort of exertion to perform a really simple ritual for them, either directing your own raw will, tasking an entity to bring you some feathers, or even going to the ‘oversoul’ of the species itself to request some feathers with the assurance that the gift will be properly respected, maybe that you’ll build a birdhouse or make a small donation to a conservation group or something.

…What? I like birds.[/quote]

Yes they are fucking bullies too starlings kicking the shit out of robins in my yard all day