A Petition to the 9 demonic Kings

What I want is a Fallen Angel for a life long partner/lover.
I cannot love a man, it seems my desire/ longing for earthly men has been snuffed…
"Come and reveal yourself to me my King

15 Likes

What kind of fallen angels are we talking about?

3 Likes

Then find the Dark God you want and take them on in possession.

The simplest method I know for this is evoking into water and drinking it.

5 Likes

a Demonic King :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Plenty of those here. Most of them, I imagine, are physical. Do you want a Demonic King bound by flesh, or one who travels as spirit?

3 Likes

One who travels by Spirit. My offering to him is to obstain from all physical relationships for the remainder of my human life and in return I receive my place beside his throne…

3 Likes

As his queen :wink:

3 Likes

What kind of attributes do you look for in a demon king?

4 Likes

Ha too late honey I’m already stretched too thin but I might have a demon friend who might be interested. My buddy Camio is looking.

8 Likes

oh come now great sex god…you can handle it. :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Stop that you. I’m just being honest I don’t have time for it. When I do have the time I send good vibes your way and perhaps in the future but as of now we are in a global situation and the want and need of the few special is not a priority but saving the world from stupidity is a worthy endeavor.

7 Likes

you know i was just kidding you :slight_smile: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Of course but I had to explain it as to not hurt anyones feelings. :wink:

3 Likes

Strength, wisdom, ego, power, lust and sexuality… I find a hideous beastly form beautiful.

5 Likes

Very funny AdamToth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Hmmmm :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They don’t have to be beastly. Often the descriptions come from Jews and Christians who wanted them to be scary so no one would associate with them.

There are some that will be weird simply because your mind is trying to interpret what it is being handed. Don’t worry about the looks, just be glad you have them there.

3 Likes

I can evoke a spirit into water and then drink it to be possessed ?

1 Like

Is there a proper method for doing this?

1 Like