A pact with the entire infernal empire

Hi

I wanted to ask that is this possible to make a pact with all the demons and all the spirits and forces on their side to strengthen the results ?

I know these entities are really powerful but what I need requires all of them but I can give them enough in return so if anyone knows please tell me how to do this

1 Like

whaaaaaaaat. head explodes

I have no idea but I thiiiink people are going to warn against it/ say that many demons would be insulted that you don’t trust their power.

3 Likes

My question is simply what do you have that will satisfy AAALLL the demons in the infernal empire? And what would you possibly need all of them for?

4 Likes

There’s also the thing that they may have slightly competing agendas, so you won’t get the best of them by diluting this down to the points they agree on, and the energies that harmonise.

Take this forum as an example, any random person may be able to show you in-depth information about a specific type of work, for a specific goal, but another member may not be into that kind of thing, so if you have both working on something, and aiming not to clash, suddenly they’re leaving out the bits that don’t mix well… take that x hundreds or even thousands, add in that these are NOT human beings, but very powerful, often godlike, beings - I don’t think it’s going to do you as much good for most things as working more selectively.

Can you share anything about your goal, so maybe people can make recommendations?

9 Likes

You have a much better way of wording things than I do!! hehehe!

2 Likes

Lol

I dont think you can handle trillions of demons to form a pact with.

1 Like

Just belial and myself with azazel also guiding and possesing me although i havent really felt azazel lately he may have left :pensive::pensive::pensive: but lets say now im just with belial. His strength alone is too much for me sometimes BUT. On a good note i am taking on some of his qualities like for instance. I have gone from an unhealthy weight of 145 to a healthy 162 and im still gaining :muscle:

2 Likes

Let’s just say you can’t take a college class where you language, science, history and philosophy teachers all talk at the same time.

One at a time and then small groups…

3 Likes

More info is needed. You may think you need the whole of the infernal empire, but you’d be surprised with what can be accomplished with a pact with a single entity who aligns with your goal :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Your ambitions might be good, but this is asking for conflict.

One demon alone could change the outcome for the better. What could legions under several leaders do better? Even if they wanna help and aid you, their way of doing things might differ from one King to another, hence a conflict arise and it could be compromised and half done, just to avoid an infectious relationship between them.

Did you know that a “simple” succubus put a man into the position of power as a pope? That’s just one demon, and not a known one at that time. One. It’s a waste of time and energy to call upon several legions for whatever you may plan.

8 Likes

That’s a tall order. I’m not going to say it’s impossible since on the spiritual level you are the only one who sets the boundaries, but I would say that making a pact with hundreds, maybe thousands or even millions, of demons would be unnecessary if you want something specific to happen.

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea! In a manner of speaking. I’m more of a jump first and ask questions later type of guy. I once opened a gateway that I should never have opened and have regretted it ever since. I was drunk and desperate at the time and opened a portal that had all kinds of nasty energies that slipped through. I hardly did any research and was still a christian. Ooopps!:scream:

I learned a serious lesson since that very night. A very valuable lesson that has stuck with me till this day. Once you attract one person that decides to stick with you from one hell it’s difficult to move forward. The only thing I want is to live in the infernal empire.

Belial had told me, “Abra kadabra”. That was how he described an alien entity that had become a daughter of lilith just to be with me, or so I thought. This demoness was NOT from the infernal empire. In fact, she came from a different hell all together. A hell that was created from JCI. It’s just that I refuse to help her. Why do I refuse to help her? It’s because she refuses to live with me in the infernal empire. There isn’t anywhere else I’d rather be. Why should I go anywhere else? The infernal empire is practically limitless!

I’m not saying, you should make a pact with every entity from the infernal empire, but at least familiarize a little better and search your insticts. You’ll get the hang of it.

I’m just looking for more threads on the infernal empire and happend to stumble upon this one.

The idea seems, in a way, “Koetting-ish” :slight_smile: … Such a pact (or for example an angelic version as well) would tend towards worldly changes, which wouldn’t rule out personal benefits, but indeed if there is a risk of conflict it must be taken into account.

Imagine the sexy orgy. Trillions…

That would be funny given the infernal empire also has children in it lol. I don’t think you’d make a pact with every infernal citizen let alone an orgy with them all.

That’s such a weird name for a female. Could it be you misheared and it was ‘Debra Kadabra’?
(just kidding…)

1 Like

“Abra Kadabra” :grin: Like a hat trick magician! Belial definetly has a unique sense of humor.

1 Like

Belial explained to me how this entity went through great lengths just to be with me. After I had asked him, “how does someone become a daughter/son of lilith in the hell that she had came from?”. That was his response.