A Nietzschen Visualization

I fancy myself an honest person, so here goes. I know not if this is inspired, nonsense, or upg. Let me know.

This conception aims to take the four elements and the idea of Ascent-Abyss to formulate one image.
(The idea of Ascent and Abyss as One is based of the Nietzschean passage found in Thus Spoke Zarathustra)

So, a cube has 6 faces. Those on the horizontal plane we dub “A,B,C,D”. The face above is “plus” and the face below is “minus”.

Face 1 is a man with crown, the letter ‘L’ above it’s eyes, the word ‘Yetzirah’ upon it’s countenance.
Face 2 is an eagle with the the letter ‘C’ betwixt it’s eyes, the word ‘Briah’ upon it’s countenance.
Face 3 is a lion with the letter ‘A’ ahove it’s eyes, the word ‘Atziluth’ upon it’s countenance.
Face 4 is
Inherit in these four is Motion

Plus is as a mountain, 3 Dimensional and raised up. If one has seen the Enochian First Call in the astral, that is a tough visual equivalent.

Minus is as a black hole, ever increasing in density. It (has affinity with) is similar to the “Zazas Zazas Nasatanada Zazas” when viewed from the astral.

With one exception, we have a 3 Dimensional cube. Four sides are Air, Water, Fire, Earth. They are aware and have motion.

The two remaining sides represent Ascent, and Abyss.

This small visual image I have built may be rather useful to meditate upon, or use in your magical/spiritual practice.

To clairify the four faces represent the four elements. One may note kabbalistic and hidden symbols. I also have a visualization that views each element individually. If somebody would like to know that, let me know.

Thanks for the lengthy read folks!

• SilentSeeker
1 Like