A new method for evocation and invocation

he takes on almost a fatherly role for me and its weird…

2 Likes

he is wonderful to work with for sure im trying to get my lazy gone

1 Like

“King Paimon. Lord of No Fap”

6 Likes

lol he isnt in to such thibgs he is married n its rare for him to marry a human

1 Like

King Paimon doesn’t indulge in casual dalliances. I’m laughing now because He just told me “I am not a libertine like Belial.” lol
The King married me, and when our relationship turned to a courtship it took me by surprise; but I’m not his only wife, he has other wives—He does call me Queen as I was already crowned with my Orisha for years before I found Him.

2 Likes

i have a few questions. is being dubbed a queen a sign that a demonic king wants more with you?

I appreciate this post and thank you for your insight.

I’ve noticed for me evocation takes patience and me getting over my doubt more than anything for it to take effect quickly.

Another thing that helps me is to put on comfortable / loose clothing so I’m not distracted by the fabric.

1 Like

No, he is just liberal with assignation of the word Queen.

3 Likes

It was on my mind if I should use dancing in rituals and actually confirms it for me! I’ll definitely use dancing in my rituals from now on!

2 Likes

when you do it i would love to hear your feedback on how it worked for you. also thanks for checking out this thread!

2 Likes

I definitely will and yeah, you’re welcome! Thank you for posting such an interesting thread and interesting experiences!

2 Likes

no problem, i hope it helps

Yes indeedy. I am a big fan, and practitioner of, Dance Magick. Nothing gets the energy moving like dance.

Variance in ritual practice makes sense although I suspect it has more to do with keeping your own consciousness engaged, and that in turn is what makes “switching it up a bit” effective with various forces.

2 Likes

The only way I can successfully do an invocation is to be moving my body like the old Hindu meditations for fire. It helps you catch the “waves” if you get what I’m saying.