A new method for evocation and invocation

Hello my lovelies… today I would like to introduce a topic that I find very interesting and a few of you might find quite helpful. So as you may know, many of the entities and demons within the left hand path all have different personalities and so may require to be approached in different ways. I´ve been working with the Demonic Gatekeepers as of late and I´ve found that you HAVE to vary your ways of evocation sometimes because they like to see you working on your skills. There are many ways to evoke and invoke these gatekeeprs, but have you ever thought of frenzied dancing to invoe them? This is more for the ladies than it is for the men…however i have found it to be very helpful in invoking the gatekeepers,especially those who are not afraid of sexuality and are known to be sexual guys.
My experience with this came about 2 weeks ago when King Asmodeus connected with me and revealed to me that being sexual during an evocation is actually a great way to invoke him,Belial,Azazel,and Abaddon. BEING SEXUAL IN RITUAL IS OKAYYYYY and they really do not mind it and infact encourage it. This is not just because of the fact that they are male entities , it is because of the energy you create when you fully give yourself into the rapture and let your body do what is does. Dancing is a great way to get into the rapture state and create the energy needed to sustain these gods. It also charges your temple with much needed energies. Overall, i have found this method to be very helpful and I encourage you all to give it a try.

8 Likes

i actually found being naked bring my deer to me faster lol smh he’s great tho

5 Likes

Thats one thing i found super helpful…being naked in ritual is great or wearing something sexual

1 Like

my thing is im forbidden from doing that to anyone else tho lol

2 Likes

:rofl: lol yeah it’s a great way to call them! The only downside to this is me feeling stupid as shit, wondering wtf did I just do and why did it feel so good… :exploding_head:

1 Like

SAME lol…i record my rituals and sometimes i look at them later and wonder …
´´why…just why?´´
but hey! it works and thats whats important

2 Likes

only fufur i felt like that the first time we got into other things im like wtf n didnt call him fr a week then called him n he was like your done pouting now lol

2 Likes

Have you always been this comfortable with yourself or did you initially have to overcome stuff like shame or negative body image?

2 Likes

ive had to overcome body image and shame. admittedly the entities i used this method to invoke helped ALOT with these issues.

1 Like

That’s encouraging know seeing as I’m currently working on it myself. The best gifts the spirits can give you are ones that improve your personality.

1 Like

Ceremonial dance and/or ecstatic dance was always a great way to raise energy prior a magical work. I usually don’t work naked though, not because I’m ashamed, but I wouldn’t like to be invited in someone’s house just to find them naked waiting for me lol

7 Likes

the way you put that was perfect…now im wondering what the entities we work with think when they catch us doing something weird

6 Likes

Every practitioner has different ways, so… That’s just the way I feel, I don’t judge anyone here!

I don’t think the Spirits have any problem with nudity or with sexual acts, but if I go that way I’d rather do it for the ones I work very close and always after I evoke them. First you invite over your date, then you get all freaky, right? :joy:

2 Likes

Yes… being either ritually dressed or, indeed, naked is the best thing in magical operations.

well with the kinda job i use to do you have to be i have my insecurities about my body but not that bad i guess its all thanks to mistress gusion for the help with self love

i only get naked for one n its not an every time thing een tho i joke about it tho i heard him groan once wen i said just kidding lol im so going to get it i swear :joy::joy::joy:

which brings me to another concerning question lol…do these entities get sexually frustrated?

2 Likes

…idk…want me to ask …lol

1 Like

lol im gonna ask tonight and see what they say. one interesting thing ive found is that king paimon refuses to adknowlge anything sexual…at least with me

2 Likes

yea he is a very stern picky guy is wat i get

2 Likes