A new comer... it’s me

Hi everyone, i am new here. I live in the Netherlands . I am very interessed in magic all kinds since i was a kid. When i was 5 years old i saw My dead grandfather in the corner of my bedroom every night. So i was told by My parents. I am trying to invoke Pomba Gira now and hope that she will help me to get the love of My life back.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Nicky

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like

Hi, it’s not that i have a lot experience with magic. I just believe in it and want to do more with it. I used some spells in the past, some of them worked and some of them not i think. Yesterday i envoked Pomba Gira again, and i think she gave me an answer, but not in a dream… so i am looking for help

1 Like

Hi Nicky, welcome to the forum :wave:t5::slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Make sure to hit up the tutorials (“beginner tutorials”), some of which aren’t so beginner. They may help.

2 Likes

Thank you…

1 Like

Hiii am new too…just join.

1 Like

Hi Nicky. Welcome to our circle.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Nicky! :wave:

1 Like

Two nights ago, I envoked Pomba Gira Maria Padilha… I made an offering with cider, chocolates, perfume, cigarettes en candles… I asked her if she could show her self to me in a dream or something… when I was done with the chanting… and was just sitting and watch the candle burn I heard a loud noise downstairs. I was sitting upstairs in my bedroom. I did not go downstairs to watch. But in the early morning when I woke up, I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. And then I saw what the loud noise was… a dinnerplate has fallen of the kitchencounter to the ground… something what is impossible, and it didn’t break, not a scratch… I believe it was a sign… has anyone of you ever experienced something with Pomba Gira??