A need for tinfoil hat - franz bardon system misadventures

I’ve never had such issues from Bardon’s work, but then, I’m pretty heavily shielded.

1 Like

When i did those magickal exercises i grounded daily as much as i can by walking barefoot on sand in the beach and imagining that ocean water takes all the negativity away and purificates me. But those horrible experiences still happened. Actually i started getting atacked intensily by spirits few years ago everyday after i went home from the beach, so i though that maybe some spirits where atached to me and didn’t like salt water or something. I was looking for any practical advice, exercise, maybe a sigil or something who could protect me and my aura.

1 Like

I would start banishing, then.

Star Ruby that shit.

Sorry, what?

I’ve been working with Bardons system for about… 10 or so months now, and never had any issues.

It sounds like you need to calm down a bit. These experiences are scary but they should no way control you.

Have you tried just taking a step back and not practicing at all, ignoring everything? If something comes around don’t even acknowledge it. There is so much anxiety in your post that its hard to read, honestly. If you continue to approach these working with anxiety and fear, you are only feeding the spirits or parasites that showed up. They love that stuff.

There is an energy strengthening exercise that I have given out to other members that has helped shield them against unwanted energies and attention. It is deceptively simple. Just take a few deep, full breaths and relax. Calm yourself down, slow down your mind, and picture your own aura flowing around you. Feel your energy flowing around you and within you. Once you can feel your internal and external energy youre ready. With each breath, each inhale, the energy field is going to draw in closer to you, solidifying more and more, becoming hard like a steel wall. Its getting stronger, and stronger. Nothing unwanted can get past. It is protecting you, shielding you from all unwanted things.

Find peace within the warm calm of your own energy and let go of the fear. Know that you have the power to protect yourself, and that your guardians are already working on the issue at hand. You just cant let fear get in the way. This is a way to build a strong barrier: a combination of mental and psychic energy and a concentrating of power around you. Repetitively.

When I feel particularly threatened, I go for fire as its my primary element. I draw upon the elemental energy and purpose it with my will, intent, and project it outward. I use it to burn away intent and deprogram the energy around me. I act in confidence, as I know I am building my power every single day with my exercises, meditations, and practices.

If you are not one for self protection, there are PLENTY of books on psychic self defense, and angelic magic for protection that can be bought on Amazon for pretty cheap. You can also use the search bar for protection spells and spirits for more results like this:

5 Likes

I have taken a long time to “calm down”. Almost a year i haven’t done absolutely nothing in magick, becouse i was scared of experience these atacs again. Now i feel that i’ve taken a long enough break and want to come back to magick and my developement in it, but i am still afraid that i could atract the attention of those negative beings once again.
Actually i wrote this post without anxiety and in kind of “lifted” mood, just hoping for someone to relate to my experiences or have anything simmilar happen to them and have some advice to share or something.
Unfortunately i am not the one for breathing and meditating exercises, becouse i have a condition that it makes me difficult to breathe and most time my breathing is very shallow and meditating always opens my third eye no matter what, then it starts pulsating and activates and shines, and all the astral realm “fauna and parasites” sees my third eye shining and comes to feast on my energy. That is why i feel hopeless and anxious, becouse simple things doesn’t help or sometimes even does more harm to me.
I want some spirit, angel or universal energy that i can call upon to protect me always.
I always ask for main four archangels help like Michael, Raphael, Uriel and Gabriel. Especially i call upon Michael when i am under attac and need extra strenght, but it doesn’t always work i think, becouse the more i resist the attacs the more intensily those beings attac me.
I was considering of tattoing archangel Michael sigil on my body just to have his protection always, but i am not sure if it is a good idea or it could really help.
Maybe there is some kabalistic formulas or gestures that i could use for protection or something…
Is there any form of protection that doesn’t fade over time and stays always with you?

Maybe a spell or a sigil to become invisible to all negative entities? Also could be a spell who makes you “physically invisible”, becouse i often attract unwanted attention from people who are bullies no mather how much i try to blend in into a crowd. Maybe my aura is really weak and that’s why i often atract negative and suffer.
Please give me any sigils, spirits or angel names or anything that could make me invisible to negative, shield, protect me and etc.

Oh hell no. As mentioned above, banish and cleanse, or kill them. I recommend learning how to ward and out up good protections. Make a circle around your whole house or block if you can. These parasites have no use, no validity, they are there to feed off the pain they cause - get rid of them, asap. It’s probably why they bother you after the salt water, it’s cleansing and they don’t want to be cleaned, so they’re punishing you. Not ok.
It sounds harsh to attack them and kill them, but it will sure make the others leave you in peace.

They can, but should be invited. Eavesdropping is just rude. Clear your space, put up protections, kill trespassers and stick thier heads on a spike as a warning to others. I’m not actually kidding. There’s zero reason you should to allow yourself to be messed with. They’ll go bully someone else.

it suddenly jumped in my body and for the first time in my life i think i got possesed becouse all i was seeing was complete chaos spinning darkness and i felt like i was dying or dead already and that i was not in control

Without more detail, I’d go with an attempt at forced possession. Since you didn’t get out of bed it didn’t get control, but it disrupted your own control. Kill this one first.

i had the most freakish and scary paranormal experiences ever (like the story which i previously poster here) with shapeshifting black shape, fiery red eyes being who also pretended to be my “boyfriend” and tricked me into kissing him

This is where you want to work on your sensitivity. They can’t fully replicate the energy signature and if you pay attention to your boyfriends ‘feel’ energetically, you’ll be able to compare them and feel something’s wrong.

I don’t want after my death this being to come to me and devour my soul or make me his servant or something.

You’ll be nowhere near it - it’s in the lower planes looking for food and you’ll no longer be food, and be remembering who you are and moving on with your plans

Sometimes when i think random thoughts about like ancient egypt or similar i get weird words and names and impressions … i try to “test information” and search what it means in google not expecting nothing it shows that it is an ancient egypt mans name or old babylonian or sumerian god or demons name, …
where from all this information comes to me and why? Anyone else have simmilar experiences?

This could be past life bleedthrough. Or you have attracted entities aligned to these ancient currents that are open to teaching you, maybe a bit of both.
You’re probably attracted enough notice that entities beneficial as well as harmful are vying for your attention.
Gleaning the wheat from the chaff if the thing. Once you’ve banished everything from your space, you could always invite back entities that have your highest good at heart and have a real conversation.

And people like me are like being “hunted” by those negative beings to stop us from developing our powers

They usually just want to feed, and they’re not smart about it, but this is possible. The getting weak could be due to vampiric activity.

The whole thing reminds me a lot of ‘shamanic sickness’, where you can get beset by entities and the only way to fix it is to improve your skills to overcome. That would mean you have the potential to be very powerful, and then this won’t really be an issue any more, as you’ll handle it.

4 Likes

As well as wards. Raise your vibrations and the lower entities will barely be able to even see you. Happy place and being in joy meditations are good for this.

If you are open to contacting entities in ritual, talk to Laeti’kohl, from the Book of Azazel by E A Koetting - she is a warrior queen that provided me with strong protections and weaponised thoughtforms way back when I started with black magik. She taught me how to create more. The thoughtforms live in your aura and intercept projectile and vampiric attacks.

You basically create an energy ball, use intention and more energy to “probram” it, and then set it to spin around you permanently. It feeds on the attacks making it stronger.

Her advice was to “make one every day for 30 days”.

1 Like

You dont have to use your breath, it is just a good focal point. Listen to some binaural beats instead to get you in a nice theta state and then do the energy exercise. It will strengthen your aura.

Honestly there is a lot of ‘I Cant’, ‘It wont work’, and “I’ve tried it” so far to every bodies suggestions. This is a sign that their attacks are working. Seals, sigils and gestures do not work without proper intent to power them. Spirits are not going to do all the work for you.

That is what parasites do. Any parasite. There are worms IRL that have hooks under their skin and burrow into you. If you try to remove them, they hook into you, causing pain.

If they are attacking, you attack back and keep it up until they leave. Then shield the fuck out your place.

You have already gave up too much of your power and your life to them. They have been feasting on you.

The key is consistency and commitment. Keep fighting the good fight and you will overcome, but you cannot be lazy with it. Try one convenient thing and then they come back. Oh it didn’t work. Its an endless cycle.

Take control instead, and step up to these negative beings. Be consistent with your practice and you will grow through this.

1 Like

Omg, thank you for your long and very informative response! :heart_eyes: I am very happy when people who are knowledgeable take time to respond to everything.

But are parasites able to possses humans? Or maybe it is some elemental beings or dead human souls vampires who didn’t found peace and want to toss my spirit away from my body and jump in it and reanimate it?

Becouse i have no explanation why the black shaped red eye shapeshifting entity tried to put his fingers in my back and electrocute me with his energy. Could it be that it tried to “deep frie” my astral matrix (the silver lining conection from spirit to body) that it could break it and i would die?

Please give some most effective wards, banishings and cleanses if there is something that you find very effective and has an extra kick.

And how can i kill those parasites and beings? Also i don’t want to anger them more so i’m not sure which method is better.

I got better with reckonizing parasites becouse they always shapeshifted into my boyfriend. Ones better and others worse and i knew that it wasn’t him. But that time with the black red eyed being it was freakishly believable to an extreme, and after what it did to me i don’t believe that it was just a parasite, becouse the beings energy was purely intensely red and i felt it when it first time touched me, i saw red sparkling energy. It was some demonic ir elemental being 100 proc with advanced abilities, not just a parasite. And i don’t know how to deal with that if its abilities far suprases the simple parasites.

And what are your thoughts about F.O.G.C lodge with 99 lodges and 99 members in each and etc… Have you heard about them? I am still thinking that it might be real and that some people would like to keep those real psychic powers to themselves and are scanning for people with potential and try to bring them down or ward them off to not to become to powerful. Becouse they get those powers with pacts with negative entities and those entities help them, but doesn’t give their services for free. And maybe those beings are not happy if you want to achieve mastery by yourself and try to kick you down.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your long and informative responses! :heart_eyes: I am very happy when people actually take time to respond and to comment every aspect.

But you know. That is the thing. That i think that that black shaped fiery red eyes being wasn’t just a parasite. I have been atacked by parasites many times, but it felt nothing like that. It felt something very different and much stronger. And its energy was intensely red and i felt it when it touched me first time, i saw a sparkling red colour and energy all around and it even was kind of (beautiful?) but it did it on purpose and when it came back second time it didn’t show me “sparkling red stars” but put his fingers in my spine and tried to electrocute me with his energy and when i tried to resist, he electrocuted me even harder, until i couldn’t handle it anymore and pushed it away from me with interference from above and my hand shooted blue beam and i got it off me. I think it is no parasite for sure. More like some elemental or demonic being.

And what are your thoughts about F.O.G.C lodge with 99 lodges around the world and 99 members in each and etc… Have you heard about them? I am still thinking that it might be real and that some people would like to keep those real psychic powers to themselves and are scanning for people with potential and try to bring them down or ward them off to not to become to powerful. Becouse they get those powers with pacts with negative entities and those entities help them, but doesn’t give their services for free. And maybe those beings are not happy if you want to achieve mastery by yourself and try to kick you down.

It depends on the parasite, but some can. I include human ghosts as ‘parasites’ when they are feeding off you energetically. The Chinese call them ‘hungry ghosts’. Most parasites, including ghosts, will attach to you, and can give you cravings that when you satisfy them, give them a hit, Some try to make you feel certain emotions that they then feed on.

Wards are drawn symbols or enchanted talismans that hold protective energy for a space.
A common ward is the pentagram, worn as a necklace - cleanse it in water, take it into circle and enchant it with the effect you want, in this case, maybe, “maintain a 9 meters wide circle of protection that unwanted beings may not enter”.
You can use any pendant actually. Or bracelet. Or charm bag with herbs, crystal and spices… etc etc

Here’s an example of wards made from pennies.

You can draw the protective symbol on the walls, or on paper and tape it to the walls.
You can go old fashioned and get iron horseshoes, and nail them open end up above the doorways.
I think there are books on wards that will have many more ideas. Your imagination is the limit.

I got better with reckonizing parasites becouse they always shapeshifted into my boyfriend.

Wait, always? Maybe it’s me, being a cynic, but that sounds suspicious. Is your bf doing anything occult that could be getting you in trouble?

And what are your thoughts about F.O.G.C lodge

I’m sorry, I don’t know much about any lodges, and take everything I read with a large pinch of salt anyway. Unless there’s an active group in your town and you have got on the radar for personal reasons, my feeling is, you are one of too many sensitives to attract that kind of attention from any group just yet.

2 Likes

I actually by early last year drawn a protective rune ALGIZ on every door in my house and even on the other side of huge canvas which hangs not far from my head where i lay in bed, and charged those algiz symbols with strong imagination that archangel Michael energy will go in it and trough those symbols for protection of the house and me and those horrible experiences still happened after. :frowning: Guess it wasn’t enough. I even slept with all my amethist crystals near or under my pillow, tourmaline and black obsidian in my hands and still…

No, and by any means no. He don’t believe in anything magick is an atheist and he doesn’t even believe me when i tell him my experiences which makes it worse for me, becouse i have no mental support over these issues. But i don’t try to pressure him into understanding, becouse he just doesn’t believe in anything “more” than material physical life and i have to respect this. He has zero interest in magick, esoteric and anything spiritual. It is actually good in a way, becouse he grounds me here in physical world.

You know i didn’t believed either, but i read and practised Franz Bardon system and he in his autobiographic book “Frabato the Magician” (you should read that it’s interesting) wrote what he had to encounter when he rejected to join the F.O.G.C. lodge which stands for something like “freemasons of the golden centurion” or something like that. After that book i am kind of interested to know more about the “occult wars of history” and their influence on important historic events and stuff.

I done a bit research and know for a fact that there is many active occult organizations and lodges and every country (i think) at least most countries all over the world have many active Freemasonry lodges and often there are one in each town or even more, i was surprised on how many there are Freemasonry lodges all over the world. So Illuminati is very real and it is insane. Just most of the lodges are under different names and are “hidden” in plain sight. It is insane how many there are.

I by myself by any means just couldn’t atract attention of anything like this, becouse i have very few friends and no social life and i don’t involve myself in stuff generally. But.

If you would read the “Frabato the Magician” you would know that many lodges use many beings to do their stuff for them and i could be under the radar of one of those beings. Becouse in that book Franz Bardon said that F.O.G.C. lodges don’t like people believing or practising magick and that they basically try to use psychic people for their purposes and power. What actually shocked me a bit that those people every summer solstice sacrifice one person of the lodge to their patron demon and immediately introduce new member so they would have again 99 members. Pretty sick, dark and demonic lodge i suppose and those people supposedly have a very strong physic people who do their bidding and also use lots of beings for their work. So i think everything is possible.

Just look. I am not judging anyone on their path or anything. But here most people practise left hand path and make pacts with demons for their purposes and to get magickal powers. So. It arrises a question. Do some of these beings could interrupt the magick developement of people who try to reach mastery independetly and don’t want to make pacts with any beings and try to make it hard on them? I think mostly so. Becouse they see, hear and know everything. Maybe if i could make a pact with some demon i wouldn’t get harrased by other spirits, but what price i would have to pay for it after my death? I don’t want to become “zombie like” servant demon after my death by paying the price of some services.

If someone after their death want to become a living demon and go to demonic realms, it is fine with me, becouse it is their choice and goal. But i don’t want that for myself. I want to go to angelic realm if i can, where is high good peaceful vibrations and eternal light. Not eternal dark and chaos.

I want to practise magick and bardons magical exercises without any interruptions or fear that i again will get possesed or harmed by some being. But it just seems impossible.

It is more like: sign a pact with some being and probably pay for the service after your death by becoming servant for it or something simmilar or else get the fuck off the magick path or stay and suffer.

The way frances bardon die and the way he put his skills to word. I just not into tat. Great topic tho.

1 Like

My advice to you would be to study something other than Bardons work. Bardons work evokes demons eventually, you want to steer clear of this if you want angelic experiences. Try Abramelin the Mage and get to know your Holy Guardian Angel before you even contemplate anything on the LHP.

J

1 Like

I don’t mind evoking any beings and demons. I was actually even looking forward to it. I am not against any being, demon, angel or whatever it might be.

I was very open minded at first and was watching E.A. Koettings youtube videos religiously and believed everything that he said about demons wanting to help us evolve and etc. And that openmindness that those beings don’t actually want to harm, but to help us got me in to trouble, becouse few years ago when i started reading more occult books and started practising energy moving i caught attention of some being/demon and even managed to fell in love with him, becouse of his glamour and energy. I forgot the rule to “love under the will” and for a few years i was completely obssesed with this being without even knowing his true name or what he is and wanted him to come back, but he never did (or did he?). I now understand that this being put me under his spell, just for me to “open the way” for something to come thru, becouse that love for the unknown left me open and vulnerable to these attacs.

Being sooo open minded, curious and not afraid is what got me into trouble at first place, becouse i let those beings get near to me and touch me, becouse i refused to believe that they want to hurt me. I wanted to see something beautifull and magickal happen, but i was instead just attacked, hurt and dissapointed.

But i never invoked any of these beings on purpose. I never did real invocation of any kind with using all the symbols, names and sigils. They just showed up themselves. I once asked the red eyed beings name by saying: who are you? - but he didn’t respond.

Even this morning when i couldn’t sleep and was thinking about magick and stuff i somehow opened a portal in my mind unintentionaly and a vampyric astral parasite came thru and tried to fuck with my head and i tried to fight it but he was very good in paralysing my energy body, so i again was drained of energy.

I have this power to easily open portals to astral or other realms in my mind and for my bad it often happens unintentionally and something always comes thru the portal. I don’t know how to close these portals or to even prevent them at all from opening.

1 Like

Does anybody know how to close portals with your mind or prevent them from opening unintentionally? If you know please share information.

I don’t want or need anyone else fighting for me, i can fight for myself i just need someone to hand me the right weapons and tools, so i could stab those bastards myself and protect myself effectively.

A post was split to a new topic: Should new mages always use protection bubbles?