A message to the fool

… who tried to get his claws into me earlier this week:

That’s not my energy you’ve been feeding off for the past few days.

Haha, yeah I have a similar trap set up for vampires I put into effect late winter.

Someone here is definitely up to some shenanigans…thats all Ill say for now…

I’m sure there’s multiple people here up to shanangans. This place is sort of like the mos Eisley Cantina of the occult world. If you don’t whip out your blaster and shoot first like Han Solo did Greedos going to shank you in the flank! It’s kinda crazy folks like Sunas have been rolling in here lately. It’s like the special kids bus suddenly rolled out in front of the cantina and the kids ran inside and began doing stuff like playing with Greedos blaster and trying to lick Obi Wan Kenobis lightsaber.

Oh man don’t say that… i just wanna grab a hold of Venus Light Power for me switch…i mean…the light switch. I want it to be sexy O_O
ahahahahaha :smiley:
Now i’m just joking!! don’t take this seriously…

LOL not sure what was worse your Star Wars analogies or that it made complete sense.

I can’t imagine the kind of person who would actually make the decision to “curse” someone on the internet for something they’ve written, then again I can’t imagine that kind of individual would be very adept…

and why would you try to vampire someone on the internet? You can’t walk outside and find people in closer proximity? That seems absurd, to vampire someone on the internet you’d almost definitely have to actually go into their dreams…

I certainly hope none of you have pissed off my cute little bundle of joy, it hasn’t come around to be fed in a while which means it’s found some kind of goddamn feast… I would highly doubt I’ve done anything worthy of having malicious magick thrown at me here though, someone would have to be awfully petty, and frankly inept considering how long its been… most likely it’s sinking into people I know have been scheming to extort money from me for a while in real life though…

I swear you give the things permission to feed off one person and they grow like a moose and they can handle like 9 tasks at once…

Read in a book just about that, it grows…

You can actually feed vampirically over vast differences, I’ve experimented with this a bit, and have done things like draw energy out from the center of the earth and even took a bit from an alternate version of myself. I’m not that big into vampirising other humans though, easy to form attachment to that sort of thing and I dont like doing that. now and then I’ll take someones energy but try not to make a habit of it.

But yeah never underestimate the serious business of the internet! I wouldnt even be surprised if someone tried to curse me for all those pony poop images I’ve been posting!

Nine times out of ten I’d agree with Garcien. I wouldn’t think someone could get cut so deep by some words on a screen to feel the need to attack the person for a difference in views. However one has to take into consideration the anonymity factor the Internet provides. They may feel much safer attacking from the shadows the web provides instead of getting close enough for someone to get a better feel for the presence feeding off of them.

Also since butt hurt is rampant on the net it is a literal buffet of overactive emotions. Since I’ve been working on opening my third eye I’ve become much more sensitive to messages written directly to me as well as others. Sometimes before I’m even done reading I feel a wave of emotion wash over me. If you can feel it you can likely feed from it or at least try to connect to the source of it and feed there.

Coincidently this isn’t the first occult board I’ve noticed people talking about bad vibes and malicious feelings coming up recently. I’d be willing to bet this person is making their rounds trying to collect as much as they can.

Got an update here, it looks like someone managed to slip something past my defenses somehow as I removed an astral worm from my leg and my allies removed a smaller second worm. I get a strong feeling that this is from someone here, so someone is up to no good. If anyone else has experienced suspicious activity lately you feel may be related to someone here, I would ask for you to post it here now.

I could feel something acting on my heads energy (left side) the last few days, like it was piercing through it energetically…i guess something is going on…im getting some quick shakes on the head that i never had.

I will be working in the next weeks to build more protection and make ally with some Forces.

Its the egregor. . making inspections O_O jiji nah… i don’t know man…i really dont know =/ but that sounds bad

I caught someones egregore trying to put me into sleep paralysis and feed a couple of weeks ago. I was alerted to it’s presence and had it sent to the abyss to be devoured. I’m not sure who sent it, but I have a hunch it came from a forum member.

Side Note: whoever is cursing Sunas is doing a horrible job. He’s still here and still wrecking threads. Yall need to step it up. Lol

Well, does Sunas still technically count as a “Troll” since there is an actual entity that controls him? I had contact with both in a dream prior to Defectron whom I had shared the information with…

I already spoke straight to him about me…and who i am and what i want from him. I will not make a mess of your forum anymore and i might actually be of help, for those who want my help. You do know how to get to me.
And yes Sinata, you are right.

EDIT: I will not kill him like i made someone in here think, at least not directly. I will torture him, he knows that. If he can survive, he will become one of us, if he can’t handle my torture, he will die. Yes he is reading this, but he already knows.

I never counted him as a troll I just think he’s a damn fool for letting all this get so out of hand.

Sunas that was terrible and you should feel terrible.

As the man with a target on his chest you probably have a couple of those worms stuck in you right now. That is unless Anekesha is picky about weird crap getting stuck in her food and picked them out, but I dunno if you can depend on her being a picky eater.

Me , Poet , Divinator and one other have been disscussing what might be going on here. You might want to shoot us a pm about this.

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/the-book-of-azazel/concerning-recent-attacks-on-forum-members/

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:14, topic:1307”]I caught someones egregore trying to put me into sleep paralysis and feed a couple of weeks ago. I was alerted to it’s presence and had it sent to the abyss to be devoured. I’m not sure who sent it, but I have a hunch it came from a forum member.

Side Note: whoever is cursing Sunas is doing a horrible job. He’s still here and still wrecking threads. Yall need to step it up. Lol[/quote]

I haven’t cursed him. Never said I was going to.

I must have misread something on another thread Poete.

What is Sunas? I am annoyed by it.