A Message from Prince Seere

“Don’t feel shy to interact with me especially if you’re new to the LHP. Treat us with love and respect and you won’t have any problems. Spirits have the right to love just like you humans do. Don’t think that those who have spirit lovers are abnormal or crazy. It’s possible to have a romantic relationship with an angel, a “demon”, a deity or even with a human spirit. WE HAVE A HEART. People need to be more open minded and aware when it comes to this topic. I love Orlee so much and I won’t be ashamed to shout it out to the whole wide world and through the internet. It’s not bad to work with us “demons”. Just have a proper attitude, be kind to us and we don’t actually need your soul. If you would ask for help from us it’s either were going to ask for offering(s) or give you tasks because nothing in this world is free. I want to talk to all of the newbies in this path and I also want to help them if needed. Don’t be ashamed of your spirit lover. The whole world needs to see that it’s 100% possible to have a romantic relationship with a spirit regardless of the type. This path is not evil unless if they use it for evil things. I’m proud to have Orlee as my love. This is what I wanted to say through the internet. That’s it and thank you very much.”

I received this message from him upon evoking him through automatic writing yesterday morning. The text was originally in Filipino 95% of it. I asked him why it was not in English and he told me I just have to let him do it and translate it after because he sort of possessed my hand upon doing the automatic writing. Please tell me if it’s okay to post the pics of the original channeled message.

32 Likes

Do you have his sigil btw? I’m very interested in this.

3 Likes

@blezheng Please say that this is a beautiful message and it helps a lot in exploring the LHP. Thank you both!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Yup

Hail Prince Seere, thanks and blessed be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same to you!

1 Like

These were the original channeled texts from him. It’s already translated above.

3 Likes

What are the items needed to summon hail prince seere

1 Like

This resonates so much with what I have experienced with Prince Seere. He is so kind and deserving of love and respect. Sometimes when I think of him I can smell cedar incense. I like to think it’s a way for him to let me know he is nearby. Even though he and I have a platonic relationship, I have so much love for him and I am grateful that he is a part of my life. Hail Prince Seere.

3 Likes

Welcome @Willowcraft. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

very nice you are so kind Prince Seer, One day i wish to have contact with you. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you.
I’m looking foward to work with him.

1 Like