A Message from Lucifer

Lucifer wanted me to channel this message for the forums:

"The Black Sun shall fall, and from its ashes, a new tower shall rise. Only one can climb to its peak to greet the Red Star. It will embrace you, and you shall be made whole from it. But be wary: the path is arduous and unkind to those who have drowned in their pride. If you cannot destroy [your pride], it will cost you everything.

Be broken and remade."

Not entirely sure what it means. Maybe he’s saying that someone needs to pull their heads out of their asses? Or maybe it’s encouragement for others to continue on their path to ascension but also warning that it will be really difficult?

23 Likes

Probably a bit of both in my opinion. But a lot of trying times are ahead too.

3 Likes

Great advise. Thank you Lucifer. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you. But most people here work with and can easily communicate with Lucifer, many do that almost everyday, why he didn’t deliver the message himself ? If this is for people who can’t communicate with him yet… wouldn’t it be more beneficial to them, to keep learning instead of looking for or listening to messengers ?

He’s speaking of destroying pride… why he’s feeding your own pride by asking you to be his messenger, and prophet ? Maybe this was a message and a test for you and your pride, not anyone else ?

My apology if that sounds rude but he’s supposed to be speaking to me as well, and his message seems like contradicting itself in every way possible, as far as I see it.

6 Likes

I mean, i don’t see anything wrong with it. Spirits give messages to people all the time through others. I wasn’t actively looking for any message, but if this helps someone, then great. But who knows, maybe it is some sorta test.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m not saying anything’s wrong with it at all. I work with Lucifer all the time so I was talking freely to answer his message. Plus, the OP was wondering what it means… knowing Lucifer and how he behaves sometimes, It seemed to me that it was a test for the OP not an actual message to anyone.

Personally I’m against spiritual messengers, prophets and messiahs. And I can’t imagine a Demon or a deity like Lucifer encouraging people to fall in the same Trap of organized religions. Want to talk to people? Go ahead. You can give them visions, signs whatever. If they don’t understand then they don’t. The idea of messengers and prophets creates false human Gods and religious authority over the masses, who would gladly prefer to listen to whatever they’re told, than learning and working hard to establish a spiritual connection.

If Lucifer wants to tell me something… he’s welcome and I can listen. Even if I’m spiritually deaf he will find a way. If he’ll send a messenger to me, I will kill him. But that’s just me.

Maybe nothing’s wrong with it. But that’s just the way I see it. Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t necessarily agree, but i respect your opinion. Much love to you :heart:

2 Likes

Lucifer isn’t wrong. Stubborn Pride doesn’t help anyone or any situation. It only hinders progress.

5 Likes

What interests me is the part about the Black Sun falling. Isn’t the black sun like a huge deal? Still trying to learn about it. I’ve made contact with Sorath recently and some consider him to be a “black sun.” And knowing him and Lucifer are affiliated, I’m trying to piece that together.

1 Like

So the only one is you? I think this is indeed a message intended for you, like @PrinceX said.
Do you work with the Black Sun @Prophet ?

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

Probably both I guess.

1 Like

I dont think OP is trying to be that.

2 Likes

He has been here for awhile and has displayed no Ill intent

2 Likes

Didn’t say the OP is trying to be that. Big fan. But many are trying, here and elsewhere.

1 Like

Damn it’s hard to know if you’re too prideful vs living your godhood. I suppose by “bad pride” he must just mean pride that resists change and isn’t conducive to your evolution.

3 Likes

Forgive me if I’m misreading this but it sounds like you did? Am I wrong?

3 Likes

@princex not looking to start anything, just asking for clarification.

3 Likes

I was explaining to the OP the way I understand the purpose of the message.

Lucifer, from my work with him, is an extremely intelligent deity… and his way of using this intelligence is different that anyone else. A trickster sometimes, but in a good way… to teach a lesson, not to trick people. My understanding is that’s what he did with OP. That’s all I was saying.

No problem at all my friend, we are all here trying to learn and understand from each other. Maybe my understanding is wrong. Anything is possible. Thank you

3 Likes

It’s always interesting to hear what other people want to share that apparently came from a being like Lucifer. As the readers we simply got to check in with our own intuition to see if that feels right, or if we know the being ourselves. And if it doesn’t feel right, maybe there’s a kernel of wisdom there anyways.

2 Likes

Being broken and remade. I believe He means it’s an alchemical process happening within our spiritual self such as the blackening of the Sun called Sol Niger. It would also be described as new agers call dark night of the soul, yet it’s internal alchemy. I am currently going through whatever this “Black Sun” is.

I was shown in meditation once of a corpse of animal decomposing and putrifying . Putrefaction is the fifth stage of death, following pallor mortis, algor mortis, rigor mortis, and livor mortis. This process references the breaking down of a body of a human or animal post-mortem (meaning after death). This is also part of the process. Anyone can tell me differently I guess what the Black Sun.

4 Likes