A Message from Focalor

Do you know why it didn’t work? Were you able to communicate with Duke Focalor and he agreed to carry out the task and then it didn’t happen?

Please share some details if you don’t mind. Would help me learn.

A month ago, Was being troubled by a troublesome person with no respite. I was very angry and wanted them to be eliminated (didn’t think it through, took no action, it was only an angry desire). She surfaced again today to cause trouble. With constant threats etc etc.

Few days later I’m meditating on President Malphas and someone says in my ear. “Focalor, Focalor, Focalor” repeatedly. Now I know there is a Goetic Spirit called Focalor BUT I don’t know his office. So I look it up and there it is. The Demon of Murder!! He eliminates people by drowning them.

A week before this I had a dream that some lady was murdered by drowning and was face down in a filthy pool. There were a ton of Crows picking on the body and I was standing and watching. P.S. I was in the middle of Preparatory Immersion for President Malphas (He comes in the form of a Crow, also crows of Hell).

Two days later I watch a show on Netflix and some lady is killed by a Perp by drowning her and she’s floating face down!!! Very morbid.

So I don’t know what to make of it.

Any suggestions? @emperor @Woodsman81

1 Like

I invoked him Yesterday, to know about him and his office, as well as Marbas, Nemamiah, and Yeyelel, as part of a Tarot spirits work I am doing.

Thank you great Duke Focalor and @RiseorDie , Focalor taught me a lot. May peace be between us.

I am still on my Celtic path, but was working with a theory of a Major key actinc thru a Court Card upon a Minor card. With Enochian this would be powerful along with the invocations and planetary invocations.
Becaus ethe minor is associated with a day and a night Goetic spirit along with two Shem Angels likewise day and night, they each have an office, and I was simply thanking all for what they do and what they could teach me. Within reason of course.

I had a silence/death spell Kronus was helping me develop on WF, and I am a soft heart. I can get passion and emotion boiling, but instantly cool. In between then I am considering all ramifications on me them and others. It is indeed a delicate line. Thank you Duke Focalor.

3 Likes

…answer Focalor’s call.

1 Like