A Message from Focalor

Focalor: I am here what do you wish of me? Me: do you have a message for the forum? F:a message to the Forum? yes I suppose I do. the forum is ripe with those who wish to slay their fellow man but do not have the power or the will power to do so. many have and many have tried tho its a delicate balance dont you think? those who wish it deem it necisary those who have shrug it off as if nothing has happened that is where true power lies. if you wish to kill a man you must over come him take anything he has and turn it against him leave no stone unturrened destroy everything he holds dear and that is how you win. i say to you those reading this let the manslaughter begin take your thrones destroy those who oppose you, that is all.

i believe he said at the end he was willing to do a Q.A soon.

27 Likes

IDK. Working with Focalor is the spirit equivalent of teaching someone not to point a gun at someone unless you mean to kill them. While I will not deny the power of Focalor, at the same time I would not be too quick to feed that one. Focalor is about as close to a true demonic as you can get; sadistic and does the job a bit too well to be considered ‘professional’.

Not a casual encounter, lol.

15 Likes

So would you say it is a accurate channeling? @Woodsman81 im practicing and he came up so i gave him a try

3 Likes

Yes. But, IMO, it is important to relate to the spirit while remaining objective. That sounds like his line of reasoning, but then again I would consider Focalor somewhat like a sadistic psychopath whose true motivations you can only speculate.

While some of his message does come from a position of strength, also consider the weaknesses, and never stop asking “what does this one have to gain by making this a reality? What do I gain by making this a reality? What do I potentially lose by making this a reality?”. Just because spirits often have good things to offer, it does not mean that everything they offer is necessarily good for you as an individual.

13 Likes

Thank you for commenting that is defiantly something to think about i had a talk with Vine after it seems to me he loosely told me what you just did

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah :metal:
Let the Manslaughter begin :metal:

6 Likes

I love this guys energy :joy::love_you_gesture:t6::fire:

7 Likes

Absolutely. They can make it rain chocolate but that won’t help you if you have diabeetus.

They can get rid of someone for you but afterwards you might find out how much you actually needed that person around regardless of how much they displease you.

All subjective.

6 Likes

Definitely on my list for my next workings

3 Likes

To Focalor - Thank you for your message.

@RiseorDie - I look forward to the Q&A session.

4 Likes

thank you Focalor

3 Likes

Interesting post on Focalor the weeping demon. You seem to have a lot of insightful information on this malevolent Deity. Have you worked with him in the past or is this just information you have researched from another source other than personal experience.

3 Likes

Yeah, so a few years ago i did a working to Focalor. Asked him to take somebody out of commission. I even had Brother Moloch give me tips on how to properly reward him, which i promptly did.

Dude is still walking around 5 years later, not a scratch on him.

So no. Focalor isn’t some crazed maniac who goes to twon on everybody you put him on.

Andras, on the other hand…

3 Likes

If you do a QandA with him , could you please ask him if he accepted my petition about freezing a curse I asked him for? It was first time calling him. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

@emperor but that wasn’t only a single evocation, was it? (To get the job done)

It would be nice if people talked more about Forcalor and Glasya Labolas here on the forum.

I’ve heard some real crazy story about someone that didn’t give him what was promised as payment and then yeah he showed what he can do to a human being…

btw @LuvAndras78 do you actually love and work with Andras? lol

3 Likes

@beautiful-eternity To answer your question - YES, I do love Andras. YES, I do work with Andras.

5 Likes

Focalor was one I called on to attack someone in the past. He was sadistic. Inflicted homelessness, drug addiction, the guy lost his kid, etc. Oh well.

As for myself, that was one of a small handful of ‘holy shit’ experiences. I saw it’s face try to pop through to regular vision. He was quite intimidating, and in my gut I don’t feel it is a native of our sphere, which is why I called it a ‘true’ demonic.

He also demanded blood from a specific finger, which I found unique. Last second switch. I was about to pay it with some blood from my palm, which is standard issue for me, and at the last second I had a very clear image of drawing from my right middle finger. So that was different.

6 Likes

Not terribly surprising about the blood from a specific finger, in Eastern systems each of the fingers and palm are associated with different energies/elements, which is why mudras are a thing. Left side of the body is Yin, right side is Yang, thumb is spirit, index is air, middle is fire, ring is water, earth is pinky, palm is void. It’s a pretty neat rabbit hole.

7 Likes

Interesting! When you were working with him did your eyes tear as a sign of his presence?

2 Likes

No.

2 Likes