A message from both lucifer, satan and the 6 about their identities and origins

THE SIX CHIEF GODS OF HELL:

AGALIAREPT
Agaliarept reveals secrets and unveils mysteries.
His subordinate Demons are: Buer, Gusion and Botis. High Priestess Maxine; my experience:
Agaliarept wears his jet black hair Egyptian style, shoulder length. He is olive complected, very tall and
strongly built. He is rather quiet.
ASMODEUS /ASMODAY aka SYDONAY
Asmodeus was of the order of Seraphim and he carries the title “King of the Demons.” He governs the
many realms of pleasure.
He prefers to be summoned bareheaded (without a hat or head covering) and he teaches the arts of
astronomy, arithmetic, geomancy and craftmanship. He answers all questions, discovers and guards
treasures and gives the ability to read others thoughts. He confers invisibility, and can break up
marriages/relationships.
High Priestess Maxine (my experience):
Asmodeus has a human Mother and his Father is a God. He has jet black hair with a braid down his
back, and is olive complected. Asmodeus is extremely courteous and very much a gentleman. He is soft
spoken with a smooth voice. Asmodeus is a very pleasant Demon.

FLERUTY
Fleruty has the power to perform any labor during the night. He can also cause hail stones to fall in any
place.
His subordnate Demons are: Bathin and Eligos
Fleurety has a golden aura with gold guilded wings with white feathers. He is muscular with a fair
complexion. He has long curly blonde hair that is below his shoulders.
LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE
Lucifuge is also known as “Tarchimache” and Focalor(See)
Candle Color: Black
Plant: Wild Rose
He has control over all of the wealth and treasures of the world.
His subordinate Demons are: Agares, and Margas.
High Priestess Maxine- my experience:
Lucifuge Rofocal assists those who are newly dedicated to Satanism. He is patient, polite and soft
spoken. He has a bald head. He wore a robe of bright shining silver with gold highlights. He is rather
quiet. He has a deep voice and a slight accent.

SARGATANAS
Sargatanas is directly under Astaroth‟s command. He can open all locks and transport anyone anywhere
through astral projection.
HE Confers invisibility and bestows skill at lovemaking. His subordinate Demons are: Loray, Valefar
and Foraii.
**Sargatanas has beautiful golden wings and wore a red robe dusted with gold. He has long blonde hair
and light blue eyes and fair skin. He was very quiet.- HP Maxine
SATANACHIA
Satanachia has profound knowledge of all the planets
He has power over all women and girls and he provides animal familiars. His subordinate Demons are:
Prulas, Amon and Barbatos.

6 Likes

And do not say that Joy of Satan are evil, they will also stay with us when the time comes.
On the contrary, they are the first to persuade people to unite against one enemy (reptylans)
You do not have to like them, but respect them for it.
After all, Satan is their father. And Satan and Lucifer are one.
You may not believe that jews are evil or are plotting something (and just look behind the window) but the fact is that their masters are reptilians.
Take the example of the empire of Lucifer Satan, we must unite not argue about whether jews are good or evil when the enemy in the meantime cheats us.
I do not consider myself to be someone from Joy of Satan or someone from BaLG, but I am with you and I respect all of you.
Not communism, but a kind of celtic structure.
Different tribes merge together in the war to defeat a larger enemy and no one is a master or a king but all fight together. :fist:
Not all jews are enemies but do not be fooled by nice eyes, even neutral ones will join their brothers to share loot.
Think about it last sentence, why it is so and you answer it yourself.

**This text is only for the humor purposes **
It is not intended to offend or harm anyone mentioned in this text. :weary:

1 Like

This sounds alot like the biblical myths where the angels and Lucifer are cast out when they lost the battle to Michael and the legions, don’t you think the “God” he is referring isn’t really Enlil or YHWH?

4 Likes

True

1 Like

I would like to know too, please :blush::blush:

1 Like

i dont believe its Enlil

It really sounds like the story from the Book of Enoch.

“History is written by the victors”

Let’s unite fellow mages… We have been murdered and tortured through lifetimes… I feel like this is the age of Kali/Lilith… Where magicians regain their confidence honor and integrity as a special part of the universe… We are the spark… No need to be in hiding anymore… I don’t know about a war about the gods all I know is there might be an Astral invasion by aliens in about a month or two… Its time to practise and strengthen yourselves… I donno about specifics all I know is that war is coming… Might be spiritual… Physical… Get ready mages…

1 Like

that’s why lucifer in my councel turn to black, and he said something that’s not usually said.
i was confuse, and asked him to return to the bright lucifer like before, and yes, he returned…

Very interesting…

They ever throw you any cash for this?

You like get a bonus? Or workers comp?

In all seriousness, I seen something here that let me take from another experience, someone no one else should really know.

So I think this is true, and tbh, It’s really quite tragic and sad if so.

Is this really what the universe is about? Petty power struggles? People being banished and punished forever, for what, like having issues with a system?

Never an any “aw I coulda been wrong dude” in like BILLIONS of years? From god?

I dno what to think about all of this, it brings a real lot of sadness to my heart, got me pretty teary eyed if I’m being honest, it makes me really teary eyed tbh, is it really just who wins?

Not that I don’t get all their struggles, it’s just all such a big mess, and the fact there was never any putting it all behind them, never any making-up, after billions of years…I don’t even know dude.

It’s God’s rules. They don’t follow rules and He dosen’t like that. Holy Justice is eternal…Not sure if there’s a way to “win” against that. But yes, i agree that it should be about moving towards Integration/Unification instead of Division/Separation/Resistance.

Something I’ve learned is true power comes from surrendering to the inevitable reality of things, FLOWING with it and finding/creating a path within it that brings OTHERS with you to a common end, an end that serves the greatest possible Love and Good.

I don’t know about that, and surrendering, or if what they are fighting is thee god, maybe it is.

But what I mean to say is, it’s just unreal, on both sides, that no one could show a little mercy or forgiveness after so long.

I mean think about the length of your whole life and holding a grudge that long, let alone multiple billions of years.

1 Like