A message, from Belial and Nergal

And to rise above it. Doesn’t matter how you fall, what matters is how you over come it.

2 Likes

Other than that yes.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial this is really what he’s gonna look at. How you react to situations and how get back up and improve from it. He’s testing you.

1 Like

Okay. I opened his sigil. I had a brief talk with him, or so I thought.
Me: What do you want of me?
B: To burn away your weakness, you fool.
M: Do you mean I have to improve the situation I am in now?
B: Of course, what other path is there? You need to understand life, boy.
M: Do you mean the school situation?
B: That is the main thing you need to focus on. But know this, you need to take life seriously. It will not hand you every thing on a plate like you ask. You must work for it. The secrets reveal themselves to those who are ready.

When me and Azazel pulled you from the dirt, you were but a crying babe. Now you need strength, nourishment. We will give you what you want, but it is you that has to earn it.

You need to grow up. That’s it.

Does this sound like him? I’m developing my clairaudience.

5 Likes

when i was working with him there was a lot i was naturally good at.
“talents”. I could manipulate situations and even people. My astral sight was almost perfect. However, I didn’t have a clear sight of how the world worked. I guess I did, but I didn’t take it too seriously. I felt like it was delusion in my head. He basically put me through fire. A lot of relationships didn’t seem the same to me and i lost a lot of people. There was a girl i was dating me and her would meet in the astral. I also lost some of these “talents”. At first i was mad at him for putting me through so much. I got to a pretty low level, but i didn’t give up. He makes you realize a lot. Even if it seems like hes fucking with your head. He taught me discipline and told me to not be so easily influenced. He basically snapped me to my sense of reality. When I got into the occult it was pretty overwhelming. I mean the world is pretty much filled with it. It’s a place of control or be controlled. Belial pretty much made me realise it. It wasn’t an easy process I’ll tell you that. As for these “talents” he made it clear i need to get em back by learning from the beginning.

1 Like

I’ve been having people say they sense both Belial and Nergal around me, and both wanted to partially possess me at one point, lol. So, I definitely feel it’s like them talking to me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like